October7
Minnow
Minnow
298 Posts

Wooden pegs at The Monk & Turtle Inn, Monks Causeway

[Post New]by October7 on May 25, 10 11:48 PM
I have been at this one for hours. Why isn't there a skip. I also get down to 1 peg, dozen's of times. Won't be going any further.

Re:Wooden pegs at The Monk & Turtle Inn, Monks Causeway

[Post New]by desktopgaming on May 26, 10 12:12 AM
There is a skip button at the bottom-right corner in every minigame - this was added via an update a couple of days ago. If you don't have the skip button you will need to upgrade.

Check the "update" thread in this forum for further instructions.

October7
Minnow
Minnow
298 Posts

[Post New]by October7 on May 26, 10 12:39 AM
Thanks, no I didn't know about the update and I don't have a skip button on my page. I will try to do the update.

MissTerry
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by MissTerry on Mar 13, 11 11:41 PM
Hi, I'm Terry. Exactly where is the update to click to add the skip button for the Monks causeway. I looked everywhere on that page. Thanks for the help.

Terry

[Post New]by desktopgaming on Mar 15, 11 4:07 PM
Hi again

I presume you're stuck on the Monk & Turtle Inn (match three level)? The skip button is only available in the minigames - not the match three levels.

The easiest way to conquer the more difficult levels is to stock up on Light Spells (you can have up to three at a time and they're by far the best spell for clearing large numbers of tiles quickly. To use one, click on one tile, then click on a second tile*, and all tiles between will be removed.

* The second tile must be on the same horizontal or vertical row as the first tile.

Go to: