bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Farm Frenzy 3: Russian Roulette forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on May 26, 10 12:05 AM
Welcome to Farm Frenzy 3: Russian Roulette forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Farm Frenzy 3: Russian Roulette players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Fransje66
Rainbowfish
Rainbowfish
42,217 Posts

Re:Welcome to Farm Frenzy 3: Russian Roulette forum

[Post New]by Fransje66 on May 26, 10 5:31 AM
l'm very pleased this Russian Roulette is finally here!
TG its bad weather today. l gotte play.

[Post New]by precop1a on May 30, 10 3:44 AM
Does anyone know how to make a scuba bear? It told me I needed one, but never explained how to make it. Does it have something to do with the honey you can buy?

[Post New]by xo_robin_xo on Jun 1, 10 3:45 AM
yeah im having same problem....they want you to make the first oil bear and i cant figure out how to make it .... there is no building to dress it like that.... i have honey in my shopping list....i have tried all i can think of and feel silly for i have been playing farms since farms came out and have collected all of them. help anyone....thanx alot...robin

[Post New]by eleghia817 on Jun 2, 10 7:25 PM
you buy the oil bear for 50.000

[Post New]by laurielyn84 on Jun 7, 10 7:48 AM
Every now and then I see dogs or bears run across the very bottom of the screen. I clicked on them and a "check" mark appeared on the animal. Does this do anything?

Welcome to Farm Frenzy 3: Russian Roulette forum

[Post New]by aliensassassins on Jun 13, 10 9:07 PM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Farm Frenzy 3: Russian Roulette forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Farm Frenzy 3: Russian Roulette players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

i have a error on Farm Frenzy 3: Russian Roulette endless mode and it went you have two make a dress for the bear and it not in the heilcopter depot

guylou1525
Guppy
Guppy
120 Posts

Someone to help me please

[Post New]by guylou1525 on Jun 18, 10 12:46 PM
may I have help please, I'm not able to do the 1 Sputnik Ave, I always have much more then 02:46 minutes.

[Post New]by AJs_Sister on Jul 11, 10 8:30 PM
In endless play, suddenly the game quits and I don't know why. Has happened several times.
I notice that the things to buy change, so I have to wait until the object I need appears.

OIL BEAR

[Post New]by Luisa1010 on Aug 16, 10 3:13 AM
I dont know what they are saying to buy and oil bear. There is nothingin my depot for purchasing an oil bear. I buy the honey and that does nothing...HOW DO WE GET an oil bear?????

[Post New]by iamtiasmom on Nov 28, 11 6:16 AM
I can't open the endless mode on farm frenzy, i have completed 64 levels in career mode?

[Post New]by sensrule78 on Apr 3, 12 6:29 AM
I cannot buy an oil bear....the option is not even there, someone please help....

Go to: