bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Post any Farm Frenzy 3: Russian Roulette technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on May 26, 10 1:24 AM
If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Frequent Crashing of Game
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the forums, or other tech savy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team. The forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly. If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

Re:Post any Farm Frenzy 3: Russian Roulette technical issues here only

[Post New]by Karyn1155 on May 30, 10 6:30 PM
I am at Orbital 3 and it asks to make clothes but there is no machine availabe to make any - I don't know what to do ?

mellowfuzz
Clownfish
Clownfish
842 Posts

Trophy bug

[Post New]by mellowfuzz on May 31, 10 4:32 AM
There is a trophy for completing 25 levels in record time. I have completed 71 levels in record time and it has not given me the trophy. When I mouse over the trophy it says 71/90. Does that mean I need to complete EVERY level in record time to get this trophy?

Also, the cats don't seem to work as well in this FF as the previous ones. There will be products on the field, blinking, and the cats are just wandering around doing nothing. These are fully upgraded cats.

Trophy bug

[Post New]by Gwynbleidd on Jun 1, 10 1:29 AM
mellowfuzz wrote:There is a trophy for completing 25 levels in record time. I have completed 71 levels in record time and it has not given me the trophy. When I mouse over the trophy it says 71/90. Does that mean I need to complete EVERY level in record time to get this trophy?

Also, the cats don't seem to work as well in this FF as the previous ones. There will be products on the field, blinking, and the cats are just wandering around doing nothing. These are fully upgraded cats.

Karisima
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

Trophy bug

[Post New]by Karisima on Jun 1, 10 3:05 PM
mellowfuzz wrote:There is a trophy for completing 25 levels in record time. I have completed 71 levels in record time and it has not given me the trophy. When I mouse over the trophy it says 71/90. Does that mean I need to complete EVERY level in record time to get this trophy?

I have the same problem for both - The trophy for 25 levels and my cats seem to be blind cause the dont pick up the stuff even if I buy 5 cats

I wander if anybody got that trophy seems to me it is a bug or you have to get all the 90 in a record time, I dont understand why it said 25 levels ???????

mellowfuzz
Clownfish
Clownfish
842 Posts

Trophy bug update

[Post New]by mellowfuzz on Jun 1, 10 8:46 PM
I now have the record on all 90 levels and it STILL has not awarded me the trophy. I am truly fed up with buggy games.

pusskatt
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by pusskatt on Jun 1, 10 8:51 PM
I'm having the same dramas. No trophy and the cats are just useless even when they're fully upgraded!

mellowfuzz
Clownfish
Clownfish
842 Posts

Finally got the "Record on 25 levels trophy"

[Post New]by mellowfuzz on Jun 2, 10 6:18 PM
You DO have to get the record on all 90 levels. I had the record on all levels with the same NAME, but not the same profile. I played the demo version and it stopped the game after an hour. When I restarted after buying the game, my profile was gone, but the record times weren't. I recreated my profile with the same name, but that doesn't count for record times. I had to replay the first 20 levels until I beat my previous best time.

That means that anyone with a different profile will probably never get that trophy. That really sucks because my niece likes to play my games when she is visiting.

[Post New]by tamweb73 on Jun 4, 10 8:08 PM
While playing in endless mode one of the goals is to have 10 watch plans but they are not available for purchase.

FawnMart
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by FawnMart on Jun 5, 10 3:28 PM
tamweb73 wrote:While playing in endless mode one of the goals is to have 10 watch plans but they are not available for purchase.

minmu
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by minmu on Jun 6, 10 11:37 AM
tamweb73 wrote:While playing in endless mode one of the goals is to have 10 watch plans but they are not available for purchase.

That was one of my first goals and it was frustrating for it to be impossible to fulfill. When I kept going, eventually I received the goal to build watches and was able to buy the plans and clear the goal. However, I don't like impossible goals blocking one of the spaces until an advanced level is reached.

I also experienced the bug that about one-third of the time I build a rocket, the game crashes to the desktop.

Also, I don't think it is possible to use the Mega Cake machine in the endless mode since there is no way to buy or make the prize ribbon (made from horns in other versions).

I enjoyed the Farm Frenzy games, but the amount of bugs and problems have really taken the fun out of them.

MzShel
Squid
Squid
64 Posts

[Post New]by MzShel on Jun 6, 10 4:42 PM
minmu wrote:

That was one of my first goals and it was frustrating for it to be impossible to fulfill. When I kept going, eventually I received the goal to build watches and was able to buy the plans and clear the goal. However, I don't like impossible goals blocking one of the spaces until an advanced level is reached.

I also experienced the bug that about one-third of the time I build a rocket, the game crashes to the desktop.

Also, I don't think it is possible to use the Mega Cake machine in the endless mode since there is no way to buy or make the prize ribbon (made from horns in other versions).

I enjoyed the Farm Frenzy games, but the amount of bugs and problems have really taken the fun out of them.

Same problems here. Except I played for over 3 hours and never got the watch plans for purchase. I love the Farm Frenzy games, but this one is turning out to be very frustrating.

suki26
Starfish
Starfish
43 Posts

[Post New]by suki26 on Jun 7, 10 3:11 AM
I have the same problems in 'endless mode'. Firstly the watch plans were not available and also the game crashes as soon as I build a rocket. It's very annoying, after playing for a long time to get to that stage, for it just to crash.

NormaNorman
Minnow
Minnow
224 Posts

[Post New]by NormaNorman on Jun 7, 10 9:16 PM
I have all the bugs listed above. To review:

1] Cats are not very functional. Appears upgrading had a bug

2] Creating rockets closes the game quite often.

3] Text in award room says beating record time is limited to a lower number than is actually displayed. What is displayed is to beat all games in record time, and this is a rather unrealistic goal in the first place. 30, 40, 50 even, but never ALL games.

4] Game text hovering over endless mode states this will open when 45 games are played. This is completely inaccurate. Endless does not appear until nearly the end of game when all upgrades are discovered, and rightly so.

In addition:

5] Ribbons are not available in store in endless to complete wedding cakes, and they should be. Only wedding cakes themselves are available.

It a fun game, but the rocket creating crashes alone are going to make me ask for a refund if they do not get fixed.

[Post New]by Jules420f on Jun 12, 10 7:23 PM
My game is freezing up. Once I got to the rockets it started acting this way. I have windows 7 with all the latest updates and this is the only farm freenzy I have had this trouble with.
Also is there an update for this game?

[Post New]by vschmidt29 on Jun 14, 10 10:28 AM
I have 12 modes done 10 of them are gold but still no new ones are poping up what am I missing

[Post New]by clcasteel on Jun 14, 10 2:29 PM
I have all the same issues. There are no blueprints or ribbons for purchase in endless mode. Also, You must get 100% best times to get the trophy. Please let me know if these issues are getting fixed.

[Post New]by thenextbondgirl on Jun 15, 10 3:52 AM
All the latest farm frenzy games dont seem to save my progress correctly, everytime i go back into them I have to start from level 1! Which gets slightly boring! Anyone suggest anything? Im guessing its computer setting related but I dont have a clue why

[Post New]by ZINA22 on Jun 17, 10 8:52 AM
Hi i am trying to creat oil bear and its not letting me what should i do i can buy the oil but thier is nothing that i can make the oil bear with please help

MzShel
Squid
Squid
64 Posts

[Post New]by MzShel on Jun 30, 10 8:23 PM
Is there ever going to be an update to fix the issues in endless mode? It's a very fun game until you get goals that all revolve around building rockets (which crash the game) or watches (which are never offered in endless mode).

Go to: