bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Post any Special Enquiry Detail: The Hand that Feeds technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on May 26, 10 1:27 AM
If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Frequent Crashing of Game
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the forums, or other tech savy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team. The forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly. If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

Re:Post any Special Enquiry Detail: The Hand that Feeds technical issues here only

[Post New]by Puddytat912 on May 26, 10 3:16 PM
I COULDN'T EVEN GET THE DARN GAME TO DOWNLOAD FOR THE FREE TRIAL!!! GAVE UP ON THE HERITAGE, AND SO I WANTED TO TRY THIS ONE AND CAN'T EVEN GET IT UNREAL

NikkiNox
Starfish
Starfish
40 Posts

Re:Post any Special Enquiry Detail: The Hand that Feeds technical issues here only

[Post New]by NikkiNox on May 26, 10 4:43 PM
I got the download ok, but when I went to play it the game loaded with huge images and I couldn't play it at all. Any ideas about that?

unicornone
Guppy
Guppy
133 Posts

[Post New]by unicornone on May 27, 10 12:58 AM
All I get for for my efforts of downloading this game is an error code... then I have to reboot the xp system to get rid of it. About one it ten games seems to be the same. Help pages don't help..... can only hope they make a Mac release then I can play it there.

[Post New]by imogenie1019 on May 28, 10 3:06 PM
BFG - you did it again! ANOTHER GAME WITH OUT SOUND! And it's your end not mine.

sheneya
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by sheneya on May 30, 10 3:54 AM
I have sound, but the screen is black, no images come up at all.

asierrahiker
Marlin
Marlin
9,070 Posts

[Post New]by asierrahiker on May 30, 10 11:34 AM
My issue is that the game freezes in Chapter 2. It happened three times so a lot of my free demo was spent redoing that chapter over and over again. It did not freeze at the same exact point each time. I got further in the game each time but after the freeze of course I was bumped back to the start to the chapter again.

The game is pretty good. I'm disappointed it didn't work better for me.

[Post New]by eec1al on Jun 1, 10 4:59 PM
in chapter 2, the email does nothing on thecomputer.
I have the page ok but can gt nothing more beyond it, everything frozen.

casuziq
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by casuziq on Jun 6, 10 7:42 AM
I am stuck in Mai's room on the mini-puzzle. I put the key in and one of the pieces started glittering but I can not move any of the pieces...

I have exited the game and gone back in but to no avail...

Although I am enjoying this game I do not want to uninstall / re-install this late in the game only to replay and get stuck again...

Any suggestions???

cricknic
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by cricknic on Jun 6, 10 8:39 PM
Game is freezing up all the way though. I have bought several games lately and almost all of them are unplayable. What's the deal. Can I cancel these games and get a credit for them. A couple of games I have had for a couple of months waiting for them to be fixed but no luck yet. It;s getting really old.

[Post New]by Maset3935 on Jun 8, 10 9:36 AM
NikkiNox wrote:I got the download ok, but when I went to play it the game loaded with huge images and I couldn't play it at all. Any ideas about that?

This happen to me too. Does anyone know why. I never got to play it. It took me forever to correct my computer after this happen.

Edited on 06/08/2010 at 9:37:16 AM PST

[Post New]by sekhment36 on Jun 8, 10 1:04 PM
As soon as I get into the girl's room my mouse goes insane. It flickers in and out, leaves weird trails, and then randomly disappears. I can't click on anything because I have no idea if the mouse is there or not, and even when I can catch it I don't get clicked through. I'm running a pretty good laptop, no other problems with bigger and more graphic intensive games.

monapool
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by monapool on Jun 8, 10 4:18 PM
I am in the lab and have enhanced pic#4. I have moved he things so that the page is as clear as it can be. There is no other writing on the page except for what is written. When I exit off the computer, it still has those sparkles and if I click on the picture of the guy lower left, nothing happens. How do I get past this?????????? Helppppppppppppp!

[Post New]by davidian_na on Jun 10, 10 1:36 AM
Hi,
I wanted to re install windos, where are the save files?
CanI copy them?
Than s

theoldbag
Herring
Herring
363 Posts

[Post New]by theoldbag on Jun 10, 10 1:13 PM
I just downloaded game and began playing and have a problem. The hint button constantly flashes, sounds, and won't stop until I click for a hint. Then it crashes when that scene is complete. I tried this 3 times in a row. Same thing. Help please

theoldbag
Herring
Herring
363 Posts

[Post New]by theoldbag on Jun 10, 10 1:39 PM
I will contact customer service

theoldbag
Herring
Herring
363 Posts

[Post New]by theoldbag on Jun 10, 10 2:04 PM
:Now game is freezing

Mitzy12
Starfish
Starfish
47 Posts

[Post New]by Mitzy12 on Aug 6, 10 7:02 AM
I am in Phelps study I think it's chapter 12 and I can't enter the password into the computer, I know I have to enter the word homeless backwards but it won't let me enter the letter M, all the other letters I can enter witout a problem so I suppose it's a technical problem, by the way there is no problem with the letter M on my computer. It's a pity this has happened now so close to the end of the game.

[Post New]by WiccanWoman530 on Aug 30, 10 4:40 PM
Any word on why there are locked chapters when you finish this game?

Mossy224
Lobster
Lobster
80 Posts

[Post New]by Mossy224 on Jun 15, 11 12:54 PM
Having same problem as monapool. Help.

Go to: