virginiabreeze
Guppy
Guppy
119 Posts

Mailbox Limit?

[Post New]by virginiabreeze on Dec 28, 17 5:19 AM
Is there a limit on how many letters the mailbox will hold? By that I mean if you do not collect your mail for several days, is there a limit on how many gifts it will keep.

I had already asked to be gifted the wreath and believe I have ten on hold, but since that cc is more than a week away, will all the gifts I have collected in the meantime still be there when I do need to collect the wreaths? Or is there a tipping point where no more gifts can be collected. Or (shudder) will the wreaths themselves disappear at a certain point.

HELP

Edited on 12/28/2017 at 6:30:57 PM PST

gohill
Stingray
Stingray
4,715 Posts

Re:Mailbox Limit?

[Post New]by gohill on Dec 28, 17 5:26 AM
as far as i can tell, there is no limit and they stay there till you collect them... (unless your computer crashes).... Maybe someone else has had a different experience and if so, maybe they will come on here and let us know....

imqc8
Squid
Squid
65 Posts

[Post New]by imqc8 on Dec 28, 17 10:46 AM
To the best of my knowledge, it will hold all your gifts. A year ago I had a cord issue with my computer and was suddenly unable to play and consequently unable to take down my wish list. I msg. in the forum about my dilemma which took nearly 5 weeks to get a replacement. When I finally returned to the Castle I spent several minutes going thru my mailbox gifts. Can't recall how many it was now but I was surprised. You shouldn't have any issues with leaving them in there until you need them.

Elemee (QC)

whitemane
Herring
Herring
330 Posts

[Post New]by whitemane on Dec 28, 17 11:18 AM
You could possibly find that while the wreaths may be in your mail list you may find it difficult to access them. By that I mean I have sometimes found that gifts left in mail list because I have completed my 5 gift sending limit have, at times, been "pushed" off the bottom of the list and I have had to deal with later gifted items (further up list) before they appear.

Go to: