vicalana
Stingray
Stingray
5,296 Posts

Help!! Special Enquiry Detail image enhancer

[Post New]by vicalana on May 26, 10 1:47 AM
Has anyone managed to do this bit? I've no idea what I'm supposed to be doing and can't get past it. Love the game, but can't buy it until I come unstuck. Any help very gratefully received!

lmf40
Clownfish
Clownfish
666 Posts

Re:Help!! Special Enquiry Detail image enhancer

[Post New]by lmf40 on May 26, 10 3:18 AM
Is this the bit in the lab where you put the plastic over the diary? If so, you just pick up the uv light (which is sitting next to the diary) and run it slowly over the page. The guy will tell you that that is enough and then you can put the powder on and take the photo.

If it is the bit where you have already taken the photo then you just have to adjust the sliding controls, until all you can see is writing on the page and again when you get it right it will tell you that you are finished.

Hope this helps.

Lisa

bella81762
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
24,424 Posts

[Post New]by bella81762 on May 26, 10 3:20 AM
havent played yet....does it look good?....hope so

[Post New]by nykelli1843 on May 26, 10 3:40 AM
What game are you talking about?

bfgImbrium
Manatee
Manatee
4,236 Posts

[Post New]by bfgImbrium on May 26, 10 4:12 AM
Hi Fishies,

Just a quick head's up that I'm going to move this thread over to the Special Enquiry Detail: The Hand that Feeds game forum.

Since this is a recently released game it'll be handy to have any hints and tips available and I think lmf40's reply was really helpful and full of detail!

If you ever need to find the official forum for a game, just click on “All Game Forums” at the top of this page and then type in the game title you’re looking for.

This discussion can be continued, built upon and enriched here .

Happy gaming

bfgImbrium

MargieB
Salmon
Salmon
2,658 Posts

[Post New]by MargieB on May 26, 10 4:39 AM
The walkthrough for Special Enquiry Detail: The Hand that feeds is on the Big Fish Blog. You can access it here if you need extra help.

http://www.bigfishgames.com/blog/special-enquiry-detail-the-hand-that-feeds-walkthrough/

Good Luck,

MargieB

Edited on 05/26/2010 at 4:39:57 AM PST

vicalana
Stingray
Stingray
5,296 Posts

[Post New]by vicalana on May 26, 10 9:17 AM
Thank you!!

LYNN1592
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by LYNN1592 on May 29, 10 3:36 PM
I like the game so far, but now the enhancer refuses to do anything other than the one with the message. The map will not bring up the next step. Help!!!

[Post New]by Pheonix14 on May 30, 10 3:50 AM
Hi Lynn1592
Have you taken a picture of the diary?
Hope this helps

[Post New]by pookie1973 on Jun 1, 10 10:05 PM
LYNN1592 wrote:I like the game so far, but now the enhancer refuses to do anything other than the one with the message. The map will not bring up the next step. Help!!!

[Post New]by pookie1973 on Jun 1, 10 10:08 PM
pookie1973 wrote:
LYNN1592 wrote:I like the game so far, but now the enhancer refuses to do anything other than the one with the message. The map will not bring up the next step. Help!!!

It wont go any further for me either. I uninstalled game, reinstalled and used a different name. I looked at the walk-thru and we are suppose to be able to now go to the Squad room. The map doesn't have squad room on it

carolina67
Guppy
Guppy
150 Posts

[Post New]by carolina67 on Jun 2, 10 4:38 AM
Alright, here's the deal because it took me days to get out of that lab.

1. the ONLY page that needs to be enhanced is page 4.

2. Move the sliders so that the "text" behind the doodles (not the doodles) is clear

The walkthrough should show you where the 4 sliders should be. Hope this helps.

[Post New]by pookie1973 on Jun 3, 10 7:42 PM
[b] I'm finally out of that lab. When the diary was clear and readable, I thought something should happen BUT you have to keep adjusting the sliders UNTIL the guy in the lab speaks!!! Then it is automatically sent by email for you. I was about to lose my cool. I uninstalled, reinstalled, played again under another name....... I am so happy that I am out of there and on with my life.

kerchers
Squid
Squid
73 Posts

[Post New]by kerchers on Jun 4, 10 12:25 PM
lmf40 wrote:Is this the bit in the lab where you put the plastic over the diary? If so, you just pick up the uv light (which is sitting next to the diary) and run it slowly over the page. The guy will tell you that that is enough and then you can put the powder on and take the photo.

If it is the bit where you have already taken the photo then you just have to adjust the sliding controls, until all you can see is writing on the page and again when you get it right it will tell you that you are finished.

Hope this helps.

Lisa

kerchers
Squid
Squid
73 Posts

[Post New]by kerchers on Jun 4, 10 12:28 PM
hi Lisa have done the diary.but stuck on the computer bit.Can't look at the photo's on the side,for got I had got stuck and have noe brought it help

kerchers
Squid
Squid
73 Posts

[Post New]by kerchers on Jun 4, 10 1:12 PM
kerchers wrote:hi Lisa have done the diary.but stuck on the computer bit.Can't look at the photo's on the side,for got I had got stuck and have noe brought it help

Dont know what I did,just moved the top left end arrow a little bit and I got though to the next level.Looked at the walk though and noted where the arrors were.Hope this helps anyone who are stuck.I was pulling my hair out.Glad to be able to play the rest of the game.Good luck

moonlightgrey
Flounder
Flounder
2,076 Posts

Re:Help!! Stuck in the lab, too

[Post New]by moonlightgrey on Jun 7, 10 5:32 PM
How on earth do I get the plastic over the diary?

I can pick it up and move it, but I can't make it unroll or let go.

I love this game. Help, please.

moonlightgrey
Flounder
Flounder
2,076 Posts

[Post New]by moonlightgrey on Jun 7, 10 8:37 PM
bump

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

Re:Help!! Stuck in the lab, too

[Post New]by prpldva on Jun 25, 10 11:49 PM
moonlightgrey wrote:How on earth do I get the plastic over the diary?

I can pick it up and move it, but I can't make it unroll or let go.

I love this game. Help, please.

The Diary must be open and you should have already take a photo....

Go to: