OMG!

[Post New]by rasrob1985 on May 26, 10 3:25 AM
Okay so I just got thru playing this game and I LOVE IT!!!!!! It is the perfect HOG...The puzzles are just hard enough to keep you interested, but so hard that you want to give up...And the love story is so beautiful...I totally want to read the book that the game is based on now...But most importantly, I gotta know...WHEN IS PART 2 COMING OUT?!?

Re:OMG!

[Post New]by passionfruitgms on May 26, 10 7:51 PM
Hi rasrob, we're currently aiming for January 2011 for Part II. Glad you liked Part I

-melissa, passionfruit games

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on May 26, 10 11:21 PM
passionfruitgms wrote:Hi rasrob, we're currently aiming for January 2011 for Part II. Glad you liked Part I

Thanks Melissa! Looking forward to the next installment.

tv9725
Lobster
Lobster
85 Posts

[Post New]by tv9725 on May 27, 10 2:25 PM
i read preview of the book and bought it online will have it in few days lol

chooky35
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

[Post New]by chooky35 on May 27, 10 7:10 PM
I absolutely agree , I have played a few and have found it hard to find a stand out....now I have!

Thank you for Tiger Eye

Cannot wait for part II

anonymiss
Guppy
Guppy
109 Posts

[Post New]by anonymiss on May 28, 10 8:25 PM
Just finished and I thoroughly enjoyed it - nice mix of puzzles, loved the hidden object scenes and I even enjoyed the storyline (and that's from someone who doesn't like romance stories as a rule). Looking forward to playing Part II.

[Post New]by rasrob1985 on May 31, 10 1:09 AM
passionfruitgms wrote:Hi rasrob, we're currently aiming for January 2011 for Part II. Glad you liked Part I

Man That is too long to wait, but its a good thing that BF has such great games for me to play in the meantime...

Tiger2010
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,624 Posts

[Post New]by Tiger2010 on Sep 17, 10 3:12 AM
rasrob

I hope you've now read the book. It was great. I loved it. I'm half way in love with Hari (and Damon from Love and Death: Bitten - sorry if that's wrong - I can never remember the right title). Hopeless romantic LOL and they are only cartoon characters. How sad am I? ROFLMAO

Go to: