bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Hotdog Hotshot forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on May 26, 10 4:45 AM
Welcome to Hotdog Hotshot forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Hotdog Hotshot players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Hotdog Hotshot forum

[Post New]by wiltrk96 on Jul 13, 11 4:35 PM
This is one of those games that you can play over and over again.

[Post New]by pringles902 on Aug 10, 11 8:09 PM
Yes I do agree this is a game you can play over and over,no matter how many times u give up lol , shut it down and up it goes again lol Very addictive !!!

PoochieK
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by PoochieK on Sep 18, 11 12:27 PM
I like this game it is great, BUT I can't get upgrades like I want that part is hard, Does anyone have any ideas on how to get upgrades better, Im at Week 9 with just the coffee .4 burgers 6 hotdog board,2 boilers for fries and pretzels, what am I doing wrong, I need a bigger board and fryer, this is upsetting.grrr. HELP me with an IDEA YALL !!!!!!!!

CEH42
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by CEH42 on Sep 18, 11 3:50 PM
Upgrades are harder to come by in this game, but there are some great tips on this forum.

Two that I read that really helped:
1. You don't have to buy the incremental improvements...e.g. the $800 board and grill. Save your $$ for the more expensive level of improvements and you'll spend less in the long run.

2. Focus on the "on fire" rounds. I didn't even know what these were the first time I played this. You will earn way more $$ for each person served during those 20 seconds. Look at the upper right smile display...when you have 4 smile faces, stock up on burgers, hot dogs, etc., before serving the 5th person a perfect order.

My tip for all these games. If it's getting too hard, start over. You will have learned something just by playing. Throw in forum trips, and you'll be surprised how much further you can get.

Good luck.

Welcome to Hotdog Hotshot forum

[Post New]by bunny199950 on Sep 20, 11 2:07 PM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Hotdog Hotshot forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Hotdog Hotshot players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

[Post New]by SaguaroFox on Nov 7, 11 11:26 AM
I'm stuck on on week 3, day 2. How do you get upgrades? How far do I have to go to get some?

[Post New]by dragonflyqueen on Jul 12, 12 1:13 PM
I LOVE this game! It's become a fast favorite.

I would love to get more games like this, as I'm nearing completion.

Any suggestions?

I've got Burger Shop -- also excellent.

[Post New]by dragonflyqueen on Jul 12, 12 2:15 PM
CEH42 wrote:Upgrades are harder to come by in this game, but there are some great tips on this forum.

Two that I read that really helped:
1. You don't have to buy the incremental improvements...e.g. the $800 board and grill. Save your $$ for the more expensive level of improvements and you'll spend less in the long run.

2. Focus on the "on fire" rounds. I didn't even know what these were the first time I played this. You will earn way more $$ for each person served during those 20 seconds. Look at the upper right smile display...when you have 4 smile faces, stock up on burgers, hot dogs, etc., before serving the 5th person a perfect order.

My tip for all these games. If it's getting too hard, start over. You will have learned something just by playing. Throw in forum trips, and you'll be surprised how much further you can get.

Good luck.

Some GREAT advice here! Thanks!!!!

Go to: