bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Post any Hotdog Hotshot technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on May 26, 10 4:48 AM
If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Frequent Crashing of Game
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the forums, or other tech savy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team. The forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly. If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

hotdog29
Stingray
Stingray
4,525 Posts

Re:Post any Hotdog Hotshot technical issues here only

[Post New]by hotdog29 on May 26, 10 4:58 AM
bfgFlounder,

Is this game all about "me?" And it doesn't work correctly? Tsk Tsk!

hotdog shakes her head with dismay!!

Ha Ha Ha

hotdog

upgrades?

[Post New]by foreverfrida on May 30, 10 9:24 AM
When do we get to buy upgrades? That option is grayed out still and I am in the middle of week 3...

ff

MsNona1126
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,880 Posts

[Post New]by MsNona1126 on Jun 7, 10 9:26 AM
golly gosh, got to day 2 level 5 and game kinda froze up. Well, I hear the dogs sizzling, able to move my cursor but customers are not leaving (or leaving their money). Had to alt, control, delete in order to get out of this game. Am I the only one having a semi frozen game happening here? Love this game and want to buy without the freezing up part. Please help....

bryb2001
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by bryb2001 on Jun 7, 10 9:29 AM
You can only access the upgrade screen when you have earned enough money to purchase something. Upgrades seem to be a little bit expensive but help out a lot.

[Post New]by sinjin on Jun 7, 10 3:44 PM
I am getting a Ordinal Not Found Error. Ordinal 882 not found in the dynamic link library SHELL32.DLL. I have reinstalled twice with no luck. Running a 64bit Vista.

[Post New]by princesscajun on Jun 9, 10 12:19 PM
My sound isnt working - is there supposed to be sound with this game?

Howatch
Manatee
Manatee
3,952 Posts

[Post New]by Howatch on Jun 9, 10 4:04 PM
princesscajun wrote:My sound isnt working - is there supposed to be sound with this game?

Yes, there is almost continuous sound with this game.

[Post New]by CherishLife on Jun 13, 10 2:50 PM
Worked fine when I did the trial I was so excited once I purchased the game can't seem to get it to load. I get a blank white screen the game doesn't load for me once I purchased it. Excellent during the trial I had no issues now when I download the game there is nothing that shows up.

lavonware
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by lavonware on Jul 5, 10 8:20 PM
Everytime I leave out of a game and come back its corrupted and won't let me open it.

RainbowElf
Herring
Herring
308 Posts

[Post New]by RainbowElf on Jul 9, 10 5:29 PM
I had the same problem as MsNona1126, the game froze but when it unfroze nothing was happening.

A prompt thing came up saying "Hotdog Hotshot", I clicked OK then it seemed to go back to normal however nothing was cooking.
When hot-dogs went on the grill they disappeared but I could hear them cooking. The fries would not do anything either.

This would be a serious off put in me purchasing the game, especially when there is something very similar for free online!

[Post New]by nancielalonde on Jun 10, 11 8:44 PM
my game is saying dwwin,exu- application error act like it wants to load shuts off and reads error

[Post New]by bunny199950 on Sep 20, 11 2:12 PM
hotdog29 wrote:bfgFlounder,

Is this game all about "me?" And it doesn't work correctly? Tsk Tsk!

hotdog shakes her head with dismay!!

Ha Ha Ha they said it would be fixed by 300 pm today but it is not

hotdog

[Post New]by bunny199950 on Sep 20, 11 2:13 PM
RainbowElf wrote:I had the same problem as MsNona1126, the game froze but when it unfroze nothing was happening.

A prompt thing came up saying "Hotdog Hotshot", I clicked OK then it seemed to go back to normal however nothing was cooking.
When hot-dogs went on the grill they disappeared but I could hear them cooking. The fries would not do anything either.

This would be a serious off put in me purchasing the game, especially when there is something very similar for free online!

[Post New]by echo384 on Sep 24, 11 12:56 PM
lavonware wrote:Everytime I leave out of a game and come back its corrupted and won't let me open it.

[Post New]by echo384 on Sep 24, 11 12:58 PM
corrupted appears when i re enter my game, i always have to start over???????

Go to: