fishypool
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

Brown tickets...

[Post New]by fishypool on Dec 28, 17 9:32 AM
Ok, I give up where are the brown tickets hiding? Can't seem to find any this time, help!

gohill
Stingray
Stingray
4,715 Posts

Re:Brown tickets...

[Post New]by gohill on Dec 28, 17 9:46 AM
I would take everything off your wish list except the unique stamp, and put HELP by your avatar name... it's only 2, so I suspect you will get what you need from friends quickly....

gtminer
Clownfish
Clownfish
812 Posts

[Post New]by gtminer on Dec 28, 17 10:17 AM
Unique Stamps drop from gold chests, so if you have a pet that has a high chance of bring you one, that is a good option. The drop rate from HOS is pretty low as is all the other places you can get them such as the airship. Pretty much the best places is your wish list & gold chests. Good luck.

Annelliegram
Shark
Shark
10,615 Posts

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Dec 28, 17 10:23 AM
Unique stamps are also in one of the gift boxes at GMT new day roll...... however, I rarely get one when there is a CC requesting a certain amount of them.

On iPad game ..... I fed the Friendly Fox and got 3 of the unique stamps from the gold chest ..... done, finished, over, completed all in one easy tap.

However, on PC game, I tried the same method ...... got 1 unique stamp from one gold chest.... the rest of the pets gave iron or silver chests!

Started doing the HOSs in the Christmas Room ..... I went through 28 rooms (29 including my own) ... that is a total of 87 HOSs and not even one single unique stamp was donated to the cause.

Tried another pet and got 1 more from a gold chest (after feeding several before I even got the gold chest).

Just another example of how each game is soooooooooo different!

kkreisman
Clownfish
Clownfish
535 Posts

[Post New]by kkreisman on Dec 28, 17 2:47 PM
I had luck with feeding the baby girl bunnie. She gave me a gold chest with 2 unique stamps. Sweet little bunnie

katiek

fishypool
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by fishypool on Dec 29, 17 6:35 AM
Thanks for all your help, got them after a lot of searching, Guess I just need a little patience.

Annelliegram
Shark
Shark
10,615 Posts

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Dec 29, 17 11:08 AM
fishypool wrote:Thanks for all your help, got them after a lot of searching, Guess I just need a little patience.
Heehee ...... still giggling...... most people would say that this game requires a LOT of patience......

Welsh_wizard23
Guppy
Guppy
107 Posts

[Post New]by Welsh_wizard23 on Dec 29, 17 12:03 PM
I also had a very difficult time finding my unique stamps.

I fed pets and had at least half a dozen gold chests but without any unique stamps.

I tried the jigsaws, and eventually got one from the very expensive Mystic fountain near the cemetery. Yes, I was that desperate.

One the previous several days I have received at least one or two when completing friends' Christmas rooms. Last 2 days NADA. At least I knew I could catch up quickly with the snowflakes.
Good luck everyone

Sally Anne

Luckypool
Clownfish
Clownfish
607 Posts

[Post New]by Luckypool on Dec 29, 17 4:12 PM
gohill wrote:I would take everything off your wish list except the unique stamp, and put HELP by your avatar name... it's only 2, so I suspect you will get what you need from friends quickly....
How do you put help by your avatar name?

susiewastaken
Salmon
Salmon
2,847 Posts

[Post New]by susiewastaken on Dec 29, 17 5:13 PM
Luckypool wrote:
gohill wrote:I would take everything off your wish list except the unique stamp, and put HELP by your avatar name... it's only 2, so I suspect you will get what you need from friends quickly....
How do you put help by your avatar name?

Click on your avatar, the spot next to your name has a pencil...click that then change name/msg.

Luckypool
Clownfish
Clownfish
607 Posts

[Post New]by Luckypool on Dec 30, 17 1:59 AM
Gotcha - thanks.

nana5252
Squid
Squid
60 Posts

[Post New]by nana5252 on Dec 31, 17 1:32 AM
fishypool - Send a friend request to me - my pc id is 623007. I currently have my name as "nana swap uniq stamps" --- I have several friends with whom I send a brown unique stamp everyday and they send one to me. Make sure to request it in your gift list.

Go to: