Audreyrpeters
Minnow
Minnow
210 Posts

Level 13

[Post New]by Audreyrpeters on Dec 28, 17 8:10 PM
Anyone get gold here? I have tried 4 or 5 times only to have it remove the last star seconds before finishing. I even checked the strategy in the guide at was the same one I was using.

tmlbwells
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

Re:Level 13

[Post New]by tmlbwells on Jan 1, 18 8:43 AM
I have had the same problem. I think I finally have it, and then the star is gone.

badgerfann
Guppy
Guppy
179 Posts

[Post New]by badgerfann on Jan 1, 18 10:09 AM
This what worked for me....

Throughout game use the speed workers bonus as soon as it becomes available. Don't waste time collecting food/gold right away, let a couple build up....workers can take up to 5 at a time from factories.

Immediately upgrade the house for 2 workers.
Clear road leading to statue on left and farm/ladder on the right, as soon as available build farm and upgrade right away.
Work towards gold mine at top of screen and broken bridge in the middle of screen at the same time.
Repair bridge, build gold mine and clear road around it.
Clear road towards the mana and stone chests and gather as soon as they are available...continue collecting as they become available.
Clear monster at top left of screen and collect stone from cache. Clear monster from center of screen and work towards temple. Once the center monster is cleared you will need 11 stone to finish level, so stop collecting stone once you reach this amount.
Collect mana, food & gold, build bridge to temple, clear statue at bottom, collect amulet.
Send workers to get mana from temple/collect from chest until you have 5 more mana.
Pay attention to the materials you need to clear monster behind purple storm and try to be collecting the last few needed while you send guy to clear storm.
Clear storm, monster and grab yellow spot to finish level.

I finished with plenty of time left.

Edited on 01/01/2018 at 10:09:53 AM PST

tmlbwells
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by tmlbwells on Jan 2, 18 3:09 PM
Thank you Badgerfann. It. It worked.

Go to: