EnvirEng
Guppy
Guppy
152 Posts

Review

[Post New]by EnvirEng on May 26, 10 11:08 AM
I've got to say, I love this game. I haven't had a single problem running it.

This is a refreshing approach to TM (time management) games and it is visually refreshing (to me at least).

The challenges are challenging without being impossible and replayability has been good for me. Each time I replay a level, I keep trying to improve dock layout to pack in more ships.

TIP: Even if you have all the money you need, don't complete the assignments right away. Wait a bit. Say you need to build something that costs $6500 and have $7000. That is great, but if you build it, you only have $500 left and you will immediately get a new assignment. Instead wait until you have more money (but not so long that the timer bar goes to yellow).

Also, if you need to increase your rank, start adding buoys and lights to the docks.

If you like TM games and are tired of builing housing developments and villages, I think you will really like this game.

Re:Review

[Post New]by nancyrobert11 on Aug 21, 10 6:05 AM
This is a great game! I really enjoyed. The graphics were good and it is a fabulous game! Youda Marina is a wonderful simulation and time management game

Go to: