Heritage Fixed Yet?

[Post New]by OregonPandora on May 26, 10 1:12 PM
Has this game got the "final fix" yet? I am getting ready for the weekend sale by downloading games I plan to buy to trial. I can buy much faster that way. LOL

Re:Heritage Fixed Yet?

[Post New]by chris122049 on May 26, 10 1:27 PM
I just talked to customer service and it does run okay now on some computers but not for everyone so they are still working on a fix that will work for everyone. They will post one for it as soon as they figure it out.

bfgTigris
Salmon
Salmon
2,693 Posts

[Post New]by bfgTigris on May 26, 10 1:44 PM
Hi OregonPandora!

chris122049 is right, there have been some updates released that have been able to fix the issues for most players and we are still looking into any current issues with the game. The trial is a good way to check if the game will be compatible with your system and to see if it's a game you will like!

Check out The Heritage game forum and your Game Manager for any updates.

Hope this helps!

bfgTigris

[Post New]by OregonPandora on May 26, 10 3:26 PM
Thank you both.

[Post New]by canajungirl1 on May 26, 10 3:31 PM
haven't gotten any updates yet and the game still doesn't let me get out of chapter 1.

nameplater
Stingray
Stingray
4,776 Posts

[Post New]by nameplater on May 26, 10 9:36 PM
Too many bugs in that game. And when a complete fix is available I don't have enough demo time left to try it out cause all my time was used up trying to get the game to play

DrRobert
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,807 Posts

[Post New]by DrRobert on May 27, 10 11:46 PM
You may try uninstalling the demo, clearing out your temporary internet files (cookies) and then try to download the demo again after the update is in place. Sometimes this works, sometimes it won't.

woodentot
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,391 Posts

[Post New]by woodentot on May 28, 10 4:45 AM
I played the game with no trouble at all, I just installed the update. Enjoyed playing it, I have Vista Home edition.

gailssong
Guppy
Guppy
136 Posts

Re:Heritage Fixed Yet? nope its not

[Post New]by gailssong on Mar 2, 11 5:01 PM
I amvery unhappy. I did read these posts before i bought it. And i was under the impression that it was fixed. It was NOT, In Chapter 14 and now in Chapter 16 it has frozen. I am not at all happy about this. I do like the game... but would now like a refund. I have never had any problems with any of the games before. Now this.
Guess I should have listened to all the comments.

bfgImbrium
Manatee
Manatee
4,236 Posts

[Post New]by bfgImbrium on Mar 3, 11 4:10 AM
Hi gailssong,

Welcome to the pond!

If you would like to undertake some troubleshooting, would like a replacement or a refund, be sure to get in touch with Customer Support by clicking on the green envelope on the right to get to our Help pages, and then click "Contact Us" to the right of the screen to submit a support ticket.

Or if you're a Big Fish Game Club member, you can connect to Live Chat Support Monday-Friday 9:30am-4:30pm PST.

I'm also going to pop this thread over in to the The Heritage game forum; you can find the technical issues thread for this game here

This discussion can be continued here .

Hope this helps!

bfgImbrium

joannickle
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
45,038 Posts

[Post New]by joannickle on Mar 3, 11 8:52 AM
This game was a big disappointment. I'm hoping for better next time.syl.

Go to: