Level 60 Again

[Post New]by pup212 on May 26, 10 7:11 PM
Soemone PLEASE tell me how to finish this game!!! I can't beat level freakin 60!

RiffRandell
Guppy
Guppy
112 Posts

Re:Level 60 Again

[Post New]by RiffRandell on May 27, 10 7:07 PM
I've completed level 60. Can you be more specific about what you need help with?

[Post New]by pup212 on Jun 1, 10 4:39 PM
well, did you do anything special? like keep making a certain jewelry throughout or not making any jewelry or just making a few? serve customers in a certain order in the beginning? go two at a time or one by one consistently or just go s they come? that's what I need to know. I keep getting close, but can;t reach even the professional goal.

RiffRandell
Guppy
Guppy
112 Posts

[Post New]by RiffRandell on Aug 14, 10 12:46 AM
A few tips for level 60:

I keep two elegant gold rings with extra jewels on the stands at all times. As soon as someone buys one, make another.

Keep your candies for the high tippers; in this level, the Hollywood stars.

Remember to pick up the money right away so people keep coming in.

The first part of this level is very important because of all the Hollywood stars. Try to get in this rhythm with them: give a catalog, make the gold, give a mint to her (taking her up to 4 stars), take the gold to the setter or setters, deliver. She should have 4 stars when she pays.

Deliver souvenirs in pairs.

Try to establish a habit of moving to where you need to be as soon as possible. You want to be in constant motion with no pauses to pass this level.

Getting Master I have $16,208, serving 70 customers so you can probably pass the level with 67.

Hope this helps.

Go to: