bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Puppet Show: Souls of the Innocent Collector's Edition

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on May 27, 10 12:05 AM
Return to the PuppetShow in this spooky sequel! Solve new mysteries and uncover dark secrets in Puppetshow: Souls of the Innocent.

This is a special Collector's Edition early release. The game is scheduled to be released in 2-3 weeks so, the Collector's Edition is for those who can't wait to return to the PuppetShow. As a bonus, Collector's Edition purchases counts toward three stamps on your Monthly Game Club Punch Card!

Experience all the exclusive Collector's Edition extras!

The Collector's Edition includes:
* Hours of bonus gameplay!
* Magnificent wallpapers
* Animated screensaver
* Built-in Strategy Guide
* Behind the scenes Making-of

Edited on 06/11/2010 at 12:07:49 PM PST

govegril
Stingray
Stingray
5,727 Posts

Re:Puppet Show: Souls of the Innocent Collector's Edition

[Post New]by govegril on May 27, 10 12:25 AM
hmmmm
it says "Hours of Bonus Gameplay"

should I be roped in to this, Is it actual extra gameplay or something lame like unlimited object searching.

[Post New]by overthehill60 on May 27, 10 12:39 AM
OMG I have never spent the money on a collector's edition game but I may have to this time. Wouldn't you know it...BF has just offered a game I love so much I can't wait until it comes out in the $6.99 version. My credit card if going to have a heart attack. Well, I do know how to perform CPR. LOL Thanks, thanks, thanks, BF. Today I love you.

Capthowdy64
Minnow
Minnow
268 Posts

[Post New]by Capthowdy64 on May 27, 10 12:44 AM
Obviously when the regular version comes out,I get it like a duck on a june-bug.Can anyone tell me how long you can hold onto a credit before it's no good? I want to hold onto one to get this.

TerryMann
Shark
Shark
10,717 Posts

[Post New]by TerryMann on May 27, 10 12:57 AM
HI Fishies,

I know many members were having questions regarding the Memorial Day Weekend Special, I got a message from Shane in CS. He stated......
"As long as your subscribed to the Daily News Letter you should be the ones to receive the special code by Friday."

I thought the first Puppet Show was very eerie, this was awesome!!! This game has two modes the regular mode and expert mode with 12 chapters and extra levels with the CE version. I noticed the graphics were a bit fuzzy, but still enjoyed the demo. I believe I have about 12 minutes left and was very pleased with this one. Thanks Big Fish and Happy Gaming....Fishies!!

LEOTA26
Guppy
Guppy
171 Posts

[Post New]by LEOTA26 on May 27, 10 1:02 AM
The first Puppet Show is one of my favorite games. I was very excited to see the sequel here now. I love this one as much as the first one, so far. I only wish that it wasn't a collectors edition. I hope the regular version comes out real soon so that I can use a credit.

grabbinbugs
Minnow
Minnow
225 Posts

[Post New]by grabbinbugs on May 27, 10 1:05 AM
The creepy puppet girl is back, with her creepier little friends too. Looks like a great game. Excellent graphics and interactive play. Same haunting music as in the first game. I'm a real pushover for these CE's so will have to buy this one.

AnnieO_2424mad
Guppy
Guppy
197 Posts

[Post New]by AnnieO_2424mad on May 27, 10 1:09 AM
I'm d/ling now - and if I really like it - I don't mind spending $20 with BF now and then, which is what I would pay anywhere else. And I mean right now, like at Amazon, all the newer Nancy Drew games, Dracula Origin, and many, many more are almost always $19.95 (plus tax & shipping!). And then, unlike the games I buy from BF, those purchases require me to put a disc in the drive to play them. ucck.

I won't get to try the demo until late afternoon, so I'll be crossing my fingers until then as I've really been looking forward to this one. G'nite all.

shadowfax44
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
21,885 Posts

[Post New]by shadowfax44 on May 27, 10 1:31 AM
The demo is great - I didn't find the graphics fuzzy at all on my PC, crisp and gorgeous. I wonder if the bonus gameplay is worth the extra $$ - I have never bought a CE, but don't know if I can wait 2-3 weeks... plus my birthday is Saturday... hmm.

If anyone gets to the bonus play hope they post the scoop

Also: CaptHowdy - If it is a free credit you earned by filling up a punch card it is good for 2 months, if it is a credit you purchased it is good forever (until you use it of course). Hope that helps.

Edited on 05/27/2010 at 1:36:37 AM PST

JoyWales
Clownfish
Clownfish
728 Posts

[Post New]by JoyWales on May 27, 10 1:33 AM
I have played for 5 mins only and will buy the regular edition the moment it appears. For the 1rst time I am actually tempted to buy the CE edition. It looks brilliant.

b00kworm
Clownfish
Clownfish
912 Posts

[Post New]by b00kworm on May 27, 10 1:34 AM
Great graphics and the same creepy atmosphere than the first game. It's a definite buy for me, CE or not. I've been waiting for the story to continue for such a long time, now I'll go looking for the puppets and their mistress again.

[Post New]by quarlesqueen on May 27, 10 1:52 AM
I don't usually buy Collector's Edition games, but with it saying " Hours of bonus gameplay ", I may have to give in and buy this one !!
I am downloading now, and will decide, after playing the trial, got out of bed at 3:30am this morning, to start my gaming addiction, feeding frenzy...lol!
It's going to be a GREAT day, so happy and so excited, about playing this AWESOME game...THANKS BF :-)
It looks like the visuals are going to be positively stunning, with an atmosphere that will leave you breathless, and that is a winner IMHO..YIPEE .
Everybody it's time to get your game on, and what a ride it's going to be :-)

bitsy1949
Seahorse
Seahorse
39 Posts

[Post New]by bitsy1949 on May 27, 10 2:04 AM
Gotta have this one. I think the CE games with the quality of this type are definitely worth the price. But I have to control myself and wait until June 1 to buy it for the 3 punch card credits. The first installment of this game was excellent, and this one looks like it will be even better. Luv you BFG!!!

yasure
Minnow
Minnow
217 Posts

[Post New]by yasure on May 27, 10 3:54 AM
TerryMann wrote:HI Fishies,

I know many members were having questions regarding the Memorial Day Weekend Special, I got a message from Shane in CS. He stated......
"As long as your subscribed to the Daily News Letter you should be the ones to receive the special code by Friday."

I thought the first Puppet Show was very eerie, this was awesome!!! This game has two modes the regular mode and expert mode with 12 chapters and extra levels with the CE version. I noticed the graphics were a bit fuzzy, but still enjoyed the demo. I believe I have about 12 minutes left and was very pleased with this one. Thanks Big Fish and Happy Gaming....Fishies!!

I have been with Big Fish for years, but not to good with computers. How do you subscribe to the daily news letter? I do have the Big Fish Tool Bar.
By the way, I always look for your comments on games. You are a very cool Fishie!!
Hope you have a great Memorial Day weekend

snapnhiss
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,483 Posts

[Post New]by snapnhiss on May 27, 10 4:13 AM

Are you saying we can get 30% off on a collector's edition game this weekend? I didn't think those were included.

glb613
Guppy
Guppy
176 Posts

[Post New]by glb613 on May 27, 10 4:18 AM
I played a few minutes and this is a must buy. If I do buy the CE, I'm waiting until June so it will go towards my punch card.

snapnhiss
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,483 Posts

[Post New]by snapnhiss on May 27, 10 4:18 AM
yasure wrote:

I have been with Big Fish for years, but not to good with computers. How do you subscribe to the daily news letter? I do have the Big Fish Tool Bar.
By the way, I always look for your comments on games. You are a very cool Fishie!!

It's right under the BFG banner on the home page, you just need to enter your email address. Hopefully this link will help:

http://www.bigfishgames.com/download-games/new-releases.html

By the way, the 30% off is only applicable toward the purchase of any $6.99 games.

TerryMann
Shark
Shark
10,717 Posts

[Post New]by TerryMann on May 27, 10 4:29 AM
snapnhiss wrote:
yasure wrote:

It's right under the BFG banner on the home page, you just need to enter your email address. Hopefully this link will help:

By the way, the 30% off is only applicable toward the purchase of any $6.99 games.
No, I am sorry, but CE's, DD's and the exclusives are excluded. I only posted this because members were PM'ing me and asking questions, I also read some of yesterdays' reviews. So I contacted Big Fish and that's what I heard from Shane. If you read the fine print you will notice that those are the games that are not included....Happy Gaming!!!

Edited on 05/27/2010 at 5:10:32 AM PST

sherisgirl
Minnow
Minnow
229 Posts

[Post New]by sherisgirl on May 27, 10 4:42 AM

yippee I loved Puppet Show, and am glad the continuation game has come out, hopefully its going to be a nice bank holiday weekend so will try to be outside rather than game playing,,

But could be tempted to fork out for CE, as I did like the original game.

Good reports so far.

Also havent had daily emails from big fish for nearly a week now, I have emailed them but havent had a reply yet.

Edited on 05/27/2010 at 4:43:59 AM PST

yasure
Minnow
Minnow
217 Posts

[Post New]by yasure on May 27, 10 4:46 AM
snapnhiss wrote:
yasure wrote:

Thank you-Just signed up for Daily News Letter

Go to: