bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Puppet Show: Souls of the Innocent Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on May 27, 10 12:05 AM
Welcome to Puppet Show: Souls of the Innocent Collector's Edition forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Puppet Show: Souls of the Innocent Collector's Edition players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

LadyReah
Herring
Herring
372 Posts

Re:Welcome to Puppet Show: Souls of the Innocent Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by LadyReah on May 27, 10 12:21 AM
Yipee! Have been anxiously waiting for this one. Downloading now.

Faylyn
Minnow
Minnow
259 Posts

[Post New]by Faylyn on May 27, 10 12:35 AM
I'm 25 minutes into the demo and love it! I'll have to wait until it goes to $6.99 to buy but as soon as it does, I'll jump right in.

zorroback2
Herring
Herring
302 Posts

[Post New]by zorroback2 on May 27, 10 12:54 AM
Love Love Love it!!! Gorgeous graphics, viewable objects, interesting gameplay, SUPERB story! The Best of the Best! I wish i had the first one. I'll buy it now!! Thanks to Dev and BFG!!!!!!!!

OLDBAY
Clownfish
Clownfish
629 Posts

[Post New]by OLDBAY on May 27, 10 4:02 AM
Yummy ,,,,Something to sink my teeth in to ....& only come up for air ,,,

[Post New]by sonkoe on May 27, 10 5:07 AM
I've already bought it couldn't wait... Its awesome

lauder
Herring
Herring
358 Posts

[Post New]by lauder on May 27, 10 6:22 AM
I found the first one alot easier this one is going to be a challenge lol

[Post New]by WolfenRaindancer on May 27, 10 8:14 AM
Downloaded the trial, opened it up, and immediately closed it down after entering my name...can't buy while the game is open, lol. I know this is a good one, and I can't wait to play. Thank you BF.

Poutoule
Archerfish
Archerfish
41,630 Posts

[Post New]by Poutoule on May 27, 10 9:34 AM
A little swim in the pound this morning, just to get the atmosphere, a big splash this afternoon to read your comments. I knew I would not resist, didn't play the trial version, just bought it. Now it's mine, all mine, and I increase the pleasure by keeping it for tonight. Yes that's sweet, very, very sweet.........

ember89
Flounder
Flounder
2,103 Posts

[Post New]by ember89 on May 27, 10 10:21 AM
lauder wrote:I found the first one alot easier this one is going to be a challenge lol

sounds like i may not be able to wait... i love a good challenge!

ooohh, my download just finished... off to take my first bite.. let's see what happens!

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on May 27, 10 11:44 AM
I've skipped the trial version too. I'm downloading the full CE now.

lillijeff
Starfish
Starfish
40 Posts

[Post New]by lillijeff on May 27, 10 2:42 PM
It's facinating, no question about it, BUT when I tried to get to the strategy guide some kind of error occurred and it kicked me out of the game. So I paid the collector's editoin price, I've got no strategy guide and no walkthrough on the site to help me out with the minigames (when it's not at all clear what what I'm supposed to do)! This sucks! Can anybody help me with the colored tiles in the castle, after I met with the scarfaced woman?

zorroback2
Herring
Herring
302 Posts

[Post New]by zorroback2 on May 27, 10 2:54 PM

Hey Lillijeff!
This game is VERY VERY good tested. It's has't any problems!!!! I have done it and I can say - Terrific, SuperB game! The BEST i have ever played!!!!!!
BFG says that you're having trouble accessing the Strategy Guide, it might be a Flash issue. The built-in strategy guide requires Flash to run, so reinstalling Flash should help. Reinstalling Flash is best done via Internet Explorer.

The following help article has more information about updating Flash. Just click on "Flash" under Reinstall Adobe Flash and Shockwave to expand instructions for reinstalling Flash:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

Hope this helps!

lillijeff wrote:It's facinating, no question about it, BUT when I tried to get to the strategy guide some kind of error occurred and it kicked me out of the game. So I paid the collector's editoin price, I've got no strategy guide and no walkthrough on the site to help me out with the minigames (when it's not at all clear what what I'm supposed to do)! This sucks! Can anybody help me with the colored tiles in the castle, after I met with the scarfaced woman?

azjmarie
Squid
Squid
70 Posts

[Post New]by azjmarie on May 27, 10 10:05 PM
Flash fix didn't fix the strategy guide problem for me. Reinstalled the game also. This is very frustrating!
Can anyone tell me where to find the cash register handle? I have the code, but no handle.
Thanks a million!

zorroback2 wrote:

Hey Lillijeff!
This game is VERY VERY good tested. It's has't any problems!!!! I have done it and I can say - Terrific, SuperB game! The BEST i have ever played!!!!!!
BFG says that you're having trouble accessing the Strategy Guide, it might be a Flash issue. The built-in strategy guide requires Flash to run, so reinstalling Flash should help. Reinstalling Flash is best done via Internet Explorer.

The following help article has more information about updating Flash. Just click on "Flash" under Reinstall Adobe Flash and Shockwave to expand instructions for reinstalling Flash:

Hope this helps!

lillijeff wrote:It's facinating, no question about it, BUT when I tried to get to the strategy guide some kind of error occurred and it kicked me out of the game. So I paid the collector's editoin price, I've got no strategy guide and no walkthrough on the site to help me out with the minigames (when it's not at all clear what what I'm supposed to do)! This sucks! Can anybody help me with the colored tiles in the castle, after I met with the scarfaced woman?

b00kworm
Clownfish
Clownfish
912 Posts

[Post New]by b00kworm on May 28, 10 2:04 AM
I'm sorry for the problems with the strategy guide, didn't have any of those and thus already finished the game.

The cash register handle is under the floorboard in the puppet store which you can zoom in on. Just use your trusty (and much used) crowbar to get the board up and take the handle.

lillijeff
Starfish
Starfish
40 Posts

[Post New]by lillijeff on May 28, 10 3:15 AM
Thanks Zorroback, I'll try this when I get home.
Still, if you've gotten as far as the colored tiles on the floor, can you tell me what am I supposed to do with them? (Coming to think of it, even if you haven't, you can always check YOUR Strategy Guide, since it's working!)
zorroback2 wrote:

Hey Lillijeff!

Hope this helps!

Edited on 05/28/2010 at 3:17:21 AM PST

lillijeff
Starfish
Starfish
40 Posts

[Post New]by lillijeff on May 28, 10 3:24 AM
Greetings B00kworm!
I could use a little help. Since you finished the game, can you remember the colored tiles on the floor, right after you first meet with the scarfaced woman? What am I supposed to do there? I've been asking up and down this forum and no one replied yet. Probably you're the first to finish the game.
Thanks in advance

b00kworm wrote:I'm sorry for the problems with the strategy guide, didn't have any of those and thus already finished the game.

The cash register handle is under the floorboard in the puppet store which you can zoom in on. Just use your trusty (and much used) crowbar to get the board up and take the handle.

Edited on 05/28/2010 at 3:46:06 AM PST

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on May 28, 10 7:19 AM
If you click on the tiles, you will find they are in blocks (though some are just single tiles). No touching blocks can be of the same colour. Touching adjacent blocks of different colours will swap the colour.

[Post New]by nosmo99_us on May 28, 10 4:42 PM
can someone help? i cant find the 4th rune..i went throught the strategy guide to see where they all are and one was at the puppet guard, the book on the desk, the owl statue and the door by the cannon..i double checked all 4 sites and none are there but i still only have 3..i cant figure out why

[Post New]by cll675 on May 28, 10 6:22 PM
well worth the 20 for collectors edition. this one is really great

Go to: