bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

The Unseen Fears: Outlive Collector's Edition

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Dec 30, 17 12:29 AM
Grandma Studios presents the next thrilling installment of The Unseen Fears series!

A new reality show is entrancing the globe, but not in a good way. When strange things start happening on the set of the nation’s most popular show, it’s up to you to save the contestants and yourself! With dark forces around every turn, do you have what it takes to save the world from a horrible fate? Find out in this stirring hidden-object puzzle adventure game!

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

Re:The Unseen Fears: Outlive Collector's Edition

[Post New]by Valdy on Dec 31, 17 7:30 AM
This is not a review. I just wanted to say that I liked the demo of this game. It's entertaining, and I even liked the hidden object scenes and most of the puzzles.

Kamana_29
Marlin
Marlin
9,782 Posts

[Post New]by Kamana_29 on Jan 1, 18 11:21 AM
I agree Valdy. I actually wondered at first if I was playing the same game as some of the early reviewers Ah well, it's a good thing that tastes differ, otherwise everything would be boringly the same.

Happy New Year!

Kam

[Post New]by sheridanmetz on Jan 4, 18 8:33 PM
Has anyone run into a bug? I'm in the middle of the game and can't move forward.

[Post New]by scooby3678 on Jan 5, 18 11:34 AM
Every time I load this game on my computer the screen is fuzzy. I have unloaded and reloaded three times now please fix

bfgArinelle
1,483 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArinelle on Jan 7, 18 1:28 PM
Hello sheridanmetz and scooby3678,

It sounds like there's been trouble progressing in the game, and there's also a display issue. We can certainly try some troubleshooting to see if it helps get things working better.

For progression difficulties, sheridanmetz, it can help to run the game as Administrator to make sure the game has the permissions it needs to work correctly. Display issues can also lead to objects not appearing or responding as they should when playing. To address these possibilities, the following links have some troubleshooting steps we can try:

Run Game as Administrator
Video Driver Updates

For the display issues, scooby3678, I would also recommend giving the steps above for video card drivers a try. Video card drivers are deeply connected to how games appear on the screen, so checking for updates for them can help how many things look and act on a computer.

Should these tips not resolve the described issues, please send a message to our Technical Support Team for further help.

For cases like these, we ask that our players post their reports and questions in the designated Tech Issues thread for the game in question. If there are any additional concerns, please post them in the Tech Issues thread located here:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for The Unseen Fears: Outlive Collector's Edition here.

You can also PM me or another Moderator with remaining questions. We'll do our best to assist.

bfgArinelle

Go to: