Brendansoma1
Minnow
Minnow
255 Posts

Puzzle pieces

[Post New]by Brendansoma1 on Dec 30, 17 3:38 AM
Has anyone completed the puzzle? I finished the game and am still missing 3 pieces.

Feckles
Squid
Squid
74 Posts

Re:Puzzle pieces

[Post New]by Feckles on Dec 31, 17 1:04 PM
You did better than me. I'm missing six and I looked really closely. Do they have them in the white colors?

Brendansoma1
Minnow
Minnow
255 Posts

[Post New]by Brendansoma1 on Dec 31, 17 2:55 PM
I've seen them in every color. The white is really white, where the other ones are slightly off-white. I'm playing the puzzle again to see if I can get them all

Brendansoma1
Minnow
Minnow
255 Posts

[Post New]by Brendansoma1 on Jan 2, 18 4:15 AM
I played it again, and the levels with a puzzle piece stay the same, but the color can change. I've got 5 in stages 1 and 2. And 4 in the rest. Except stage 7; there I can only find 3. Who can help me with the fourth one?

It was the fifth level. Finally completed the puzzle

Edited on 01/02/2018 at 3:12:16 PM PST

[Post New]by shaninanin on Jan 5, 18 12:43 AM
Brendansoma1 wrote:I played it again, and the levels with a puzzle piece stay the same, but the color can change. I've got 5 in stages 1 and 2. And 4 in the rest. Except stage 7; there I can only find 3. Who can help me with the fourth one?

It was the fifth level. Finally completed the puzzle

Oh my gosh, it's driving me nuts! I've gone through the whole thing twice and I'm still short 3 pieces. You said the levels with the puzzle pieces stay the same...did you happen to keep track of what levels those are?

I had this same problem with the earlier version of this game with the puzzle pieces. It had a different name, but same puzzle thing and I never figured that one out, either lol!

Brendansoma1
Minnow
Minnow
255 Posts

[Post New]by Brendansoma1 on Jan 5, 18 8:29 AM
Hi Shaninanin,

Here are the numbers of the levels with a puzzle piece.

Stage 1: 4 - 6 - 8 - 12 - 15
Stage 2: 3 - 6 - 8 - 10 - 14
Stage 3: 4 - 7 - 10 - 14
Stage 4: 1 - 4 - 8 - 13
Stage 5: 3 - 6 - 9 - 13
Stage 6: 3 - 6 - 9 - 12
Stage 7: 2 - 5 - 8 - 11

I hope you kept track of the levels where you found the pieces so you can go back and finish it. I started a new game under a different name, and when I finished that I threw mine away. Had to dig in my trash to finish my first game completely
By the way, I started playing Spring Mosaics and it has the exact same levels for the puzzle pieces. Now I'm going to see if it's the same with Space Mosaics and Flower Mosaics. I hope one is different at least, I like the challenge.

Edited on 01/10/2018 at 8:52:50 AM PST

[Post New]by BearCreekStables on Jan 8, 18 4:35 PM
Wish there was a thanks or like button. Love the above person for posting. Hard to find them in the white. Thanks.

Brendansoma1
Minnow
Minnow
255 Posts

[Post New]by Brendansoma1 on Jan 10, 18 8:52 AM
Happy to help BearCreekStables
Flower Mosaics has the exact same levels, and so far Spring Mosaics too. Space Mosaics I haven't played yet, it seems a little different.
I haven't finished Spring Mosaics yet, it has a lot of 1 - 2 - 3 numbers in a row. I don't like these games when you have to guess which ones to click.

arnold1049
Squid
Squid
65 Posts

[Post New]by arnold1049 on Jan 17, 18 6:27 PM
Thanks Brendansoma1 for the help. Much appreciated.

Go to: