shadowfax44
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
21,885 Posts

Help With Gameplay Please

[Post New]by shadowfax44 on May 27, 10 9:49 AM
I tried the demo under assumption it was a HOG and then it was this Time Management game - surprise!!. I have never played this particular genre of game before and am hoping for a bit of help.

My question about it is: Am I missing something or do you have to sit there and wait while the "people" complete their tasks?? As they were working I was clicking and looking for something for ME to do and couldn't find anything. Maybe I'm clueless?? Could somebody clue me in please, I would finish the demo at least if there was something more for me to do... Thanks for any help....

Re:Help With Gameplay Please

[Post New]by skipper10 on May 27, 10 10:08 AM
Your characters do all the work. You just have to sit and wait for them to finish. However, you do need to monitor them to make sure everyone is as busy as possible. Keep moving your surveyor so that new areas are checked out and check that the brushers and analyzers don't have anything waiting for them to do. Artist Colony (by the same company) worked the same way, so if you do enjoy this, you might try that game as well.

[Post New]by BarbaraFish on May 27, 10 11:18 AM
As more people arrive at the camp or you hire more, you will find yourself quite busy managing everyone. Where's the pause button?!? hehe have fun with it.

shadowfax44
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
21,885 Posts

[Post New]by shadowfax44 on May 28, 10 7:49 PM
Thank you both for your help and insights. Happy gaming and Happy Memorial Day weekend!!

misnomer
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by misnomer on Jun 17, 10 12:39 PM
Also, there is a fast forward button, so if you find yourself waiting for someone to finish a job, you can use it.

Go to: