Re:Post your Midnight Castle (iOS) Technical Issues Here Only!

[Post New]by Janeyray on May 13, 15 8:46 AM
I have had exactly the same problem for a couple weeks or so. I noticed in the App Store they are offering Midnight Castle and calling it a new game. so,I downloaded it but got my old screen that doesn't work. I also tried to delete my original game but it is still there. Hate to be a "b...." but this is rather annoying.
Does anyone have suggestions?

NYerInTX
Lobster
Lobster
83 Posts

[Post New]by NYerInTX on May 14, 15 6:26 AM
My code is i727796.
Yesterday morning/early afternoon I purchased the "Clue of Diamonds" from the pop up ad. After signing in to iTunes and answering the security ?s I confirmed the purchase and I never received them. Last night I signed in before going to bed and I had lost the ENTIRE DAY's progress!!!! Coins, diamonds, pet medallions, progress with achievements, and of course game progress!!!! Even diamonds from playing in the tournament!
To add icing to the cake, this morning I got the pop up ad for diamonds again and I purchased them and once again they never came.

This is not only completely unfair to your players but it's also robbery!

[Post New]by Cassielab on May 14, 15 10:37 AM
It's been over a month now not being able to continue the game because the 'fairy' had nothing for me, then last week, after completing the spring fairs quest, my game was completely frozen. I was stuck with the blue dot, black screen along with everyone else. Though everyday I would turn on the game and hope that its fixed. Checked last night, still stuck, and turned it on again at lunch time, about an hour ago, and all of a sudden, the blue dot is gone, the old 'Daily Bonus' came back, and the 'Fairy' had my quests. This all happened without an upgrade to the app! Half of my friend requests responded, and received a few requests, and accepted and send gifts. So it seems like my game is back in full function. I hope this is also true for the rest of you, and if not, soon! I did direct message with Big Fish a couple of times with my issues, so maybe that helped. Good luck to all, I'm back in the game. Thanks to all who accepted my friend request, it's nice to finally be able to earn postcards from friends!

Vstromval
Herring
Herring
320 Posts

[Post New]by Vstromval on May 14, 15 12:38 PM
Hi, I have been unable to access the game tonight for over an hour. The message I get is "unable to connect to server".i have this every evening at some point between 20.30 and 23.30 bet. Why??

Vstromval
Herring
Herring
320 Posts

[Post New]by Vstromval on May 14, 15 12:38 PM
Hi, I have been unable to access the game tonight for over an hour. The message I get is "unable to connect to server".i have this every evening at some point between 20.30 and 23.30 bet. Why??

[Post New]by i1575305 on May 14, 15 2:52 PM
I am very excited but with a lot of trepidation. I was able to sign onto my lvl 32 character on my iPad mini for the first time in about a month! Woot!
Thank you Big Fish for addressing this problem and I hope that everyone else with the blue dot issue gets corrected. Friend code is i1564442

Angelfish
Angelfish
1,060 Posts

[Post New]by 1457051 on May 14, 15 3:11 PM
I haven't been able to access the game all week. I never got the blue dot issue. It just stopped working on May 12. It gets to the opening screen then black then back to my home screen. I am on level 40. I really miss this game and hope things are corrected soon. I'm jealous all the others have been able to play and have things corrected.
Help!!

[Post New]by Tunn3l_Rat on May 14, 15 3:20 PM
I am on level 35 and need the 'Lifeline' item from the Broken Scarab in the coach room to craft an item. When I drop down the list of items for the Broken Scarab, there are only two shown.......NOT the 'Lifeline'. I know there should be three items listed because I used the 'Lifeline item in level 34. It has disappeared in level 35 and I cannot progress any further without it. What can I do to get the 'Lifeline' to show up again.

FlWrestle
Squid
Squid
70 Posts

[Post New]by FlWrestle on May 14, 15 4:59 PM
Blue dot FINALLY fixed. Looks like it was a server problem for certain IPad models.

buchner
Starfish
Starfish
43 Posts

[Post New]by buchner on May 14, 15 5:27 PM
My game froze up in the daily quests. It also froze up in the achievements. I should have the achievements of the wreath of flowers finished and the daily quest finished as well. Please fix this. Thank you.

Angelfire

buchner
Starfish
Starfish
43 Posts

[Post New]by buchner on May 14, 15 5:37 PM
I reinstalled my ipad game as instructed and was on level 6. It started me (angel ice)from the beginning again instead of just giving me the update. This happened on my kindle fire as well on level 13 as angel face. I am again on level 6 but would rather have my level 13 back. Thank you.

Angleface

Peachme16
Minnow
Minnow
276 Posts

[Post New]by Peachme16 on May 14, 15 6:00 PM
I still have the blue dot. Still cannot play... This is bumming me out. Be happy you can play, if you can get in. See you on the other side and be safe in the castle, Watson

[Post New]by Trixie_1072 on May 14, 15 7:30 PM
I'm on level 52 and just received the letter from the mailman apologizing for tournament being down and awarding 10 diamonds. That gave me a total of 68. I continue to play and notice I now only had 18. 50 diamonds went somewhere.....gone! I didn't click on anything to "buy" an item. This has never happened to me in the over a year playing. I'm mad!! I worked hard to build those. Boo

I play on my ipad and wanted to know if anyone else has had this happen!

Violetkitten
Squid
Squid
74 Posts

[Post New]by Violetkitten on May 15, 15 10:55 AM
May 15 - blue dot still exists for me. I am playing on an IPad mini. I'm glad some players are back in. Wish I was one of them

My friend code is i318535

[Post New]by AlwaysEmma on May 15, 15 2:37 PM
Gifting issues...I keep getting the "your internet connection was lost" while in the middle of gifting. I restart the game and the gifts I've sent have to be re-sent and it's taking double my inventory as well as not giving me the postcards. This happens every single time I go in to gift, making it take around 30 minutes to send 5 gifts. My internet connection is very good and this only happens while in the gifting screen. I have no way of knowing if my friends are even receiving these gifts.

ID is i1816256 please fix as I'm losing items and this is just so very frustrating.

Emma

Angelfish
Angelfish
1,060 Posts

[Post New]by 1457051 on May 15, 15 8:33 PM
really getting frustrated here. Still no game. It's been 5 days. Heard from support but it was a form reply. I am not risking all I have worked for to try a uninstall.
Why don't the moderators post here? I see posts on other threads but not here. What's the point of having a topic like this if no one ever answers?

[Post New]by Aurora_Leigh on May 16, 15 2:52 AM
I seem to be in a never ending loop of Facebook requests.
I open the game, it loads fine and then it will open safari and ask for Facebook authorisation. However Facebook comes up with a message saying it has already been authorised, I press ok and it takes me back to the game. However the game will either go black and crash completely or it will go back to the big fish logo and start again trying to get Facebook authorisation!
I've tried changing access in settings but that doesn't make a difference.
It's been like this for well over a month now and I've put money into this thing so I'm not about to give up!

EOTR
Minnow
Minnow
213 Posts

[Post New]by EOTR on May 16, 15 7:38 AM
Mishu, the butterfly is not an avatar, it's a pet, and a pretty good one. Look in your pet inventory and you should find it there. Eats 10 simple food.

Jhuppie

Mar1394
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by Mar1394 on May 16, 15 10:51 AM
I have been told repeatedly how important accuracy is in the tournaments, but I confirmed in the last one that even though I get a 100 percent accuracy I get no bonus of any type. There is just a dash in the accuracy row.

Also, I sometimes get scenes where the tournament says I scored 21 million points, and then drops me off the tourney board altogether.

If they don't work right, I suggest then don't hold tournaments.

[Post New]by Karent1957 on May 16, 15 11:44 AM
I have finally found some friends to send gifts to etc and I am receiving them too but I was under the impression that I would get the "postcards" but I only have 1 despite sending plenty of gifts is there something wrong with my game? After all I need to get loads of postcards to craft some of the pets. Perhaps someone can tell me if I might be doing something wrong thanks Karent

Go to: