I'm happy because...

datsalotta
Clownfish
Clownfish
621 Posts

Re:I'm happy because...

[Post New]by datsalotta on Oct 15, 17 4:13 PM
hey Czoe!

ROFL "literally climbed the walls" and was more wise after that. Sounds like he is wise already. He just had a little setback LOL

datsalotta

mumma_1
Herring
Herring
362 Posts

[Post New]by mumma_1 on Oct 15, 17 5:10 PM
because.....I finally finished 500 DQ's today......now stop laughing I know I have a long long way to go yet.....

Edited on 10/15/2017 at 5:10:37 PM PST

napoeon
Catfish
Catfish
1,536 Posts

[Post New]by napoeon on Oct 16, 17 3:00 AM
datsalotta wrote:
napoeon wrote:We found a kitten (2 months old) alone on the street 6 days ago, and now he is purring in my lap at home.
I thought that I was not ready yet to adopt another pet, but he wanted a mom and I'm happy again!

.....napoeon may you have many happy loving years with your new family member

datsalotta

Aww, thanks so much datsa and I'm so happy you have the "licky nose" back home.

We hope for a better Karma this time. All we want is to see him grow up, grow old together and live a life full of love, happiness and naughty adventures. Wishing the same to all my friends here who have a pet.

We named him Inky (cow cat, white with black spots) he has a friendly, outgoing and care-free personality (he likes everyone) and is very playful and affectionate, mushy lover boy.

LOL Czoe!!!.....I definitely don't want to see him climb the walls, although he would really like it!
Please, be extra careful with dieffenbachia, as you know it is a toxic plant and can cause a serious problem to any pet. If he chews the plant again, offering a small amount of milk or water can help.

silver_hawk
Stingray
Stingray
5,671 Posts

[Post New]by silver_hawk on Oct 16, 17 6:05 AM
napoeon wrote:
All we want is to see him grow up, grow old together and live a life full of love, happiness and naughty adventures. Wishing the same to all my friends here who have a pet.

We named him Inky (cow cat, white with black spots) he has a friendly, outgoing and care-free personality (he likes everyone) and is very playful and affectionate, mushy lover boy.

Inky... That's an adorable name. Same color as my kitty Helix I mentioned. Must be in the genes that cats of that color are loveable.

May you have many, many wonderful years together. My oldest cat, Brandy, will be 14 years this spring. She is still a happy healthy cat and I expect we will have many more years with her. She still has a lot of life left in her.

Cute_Moni
Clownfish
Clownfish
506 Posts

[Post New]by Cute_Moni on Oct 16, 17 10:40 PM
Stop poisoning your kitty!

.... just to watch him climb the walls, for your own amusement!

Moni

(NOT HAPPY!!)

Edited on 10/16/2017 at 10:53:35 PM PST

Czoe
Minnow
Minnow
206 Posts

[Post New]by Czoe on Oct 16, 17 11:44 PM
Cute_Moni, sorry but you misinterpreted the story. Kitty ate the plant before we knew what caused him to act so strangely, and we were concerned at his behavior at the time. I think that he was seeing something imaginary to catch that was on a vertical, rather than a horizontal plane (literally climbed the wall). Luckily he suffered no side effects, and after consulting with a vet, got rid of the offending plant.

He WAS a wise cat, could open doors and figure out complex puzzles to get treats.

I never said it was amusing that he ate the plant, and warned others about having one in a house with cats. Chill.

ETA: Oh, and he DID have a side effect. Dieffenbachia is also known as "dumb cane" for its properties that can paralyze vocal chords. Kitty forever after had a meo -ow with a pause, but it didn't stop his contented purring and love of affection and excitement.

Edited on 10/17/2017 at 12:40:10 AM PST

Cute_Moni
Clownfish
Clownfish
506 Posts

[Post New]by Cute_Moni on Oct 17, 17 12:36 AM
Ok, that's alright then..... glad we sorted that out....

(ETA - didn't mean ok about the side effect.....)

It's a pity that my has passed long ago - he could, and did, beat every other kitty in a wisdom challenge!

still Moni

Edited on 10/17/2017 at 12:44:54 AM PST

Czoe
Minnow
Minnow
206 Posts

[Post New]by Czoe on Oct 17, 17 1:02 AM
S'okay Moni, we all love our pets.

Back to the subject.

Tell me, dear, what made YOU happy today?

I am all in eager anticipation to get me some of those silly/cute/charming Fall pets. Don't have any yet :::sigh::::

And they will never give me a snuggle or lick-a-nose as my beloved Raffi does. One can hope for good chests, though, right..right?

Pardon me, I wasn't referring to boobies or anything. One never knows how things might be interpreted.

Edited on 10/17/2017 at 1:50:18 AM PST

Cute_Moni
Clownfish
Clownfish
506 Posts

[Post New]by Cute_Moni on Oct 17, 17 1:47 PM
.... I just spun the WOF 0, 100, 200 & 300 and won a hedgehog egg and two Phoenix eggs! woohoo!

Moni (for today)

(not Moni anymore - that was yesterday)
(then tomorrow I'll be back to normal - Moni .... )

Cute_Moni
Clownfish
Clownfish
506 Posts

[Post New]by Cute_Moni on Oct 17, 17 1:51 PM
mumma_1 wrote:because.....I finally finished 500 DQ's today......now stop laughing I know I have a long long way to go yet.....

Not laughing..... good job you are 1/3 of the way there!

Moni

Kimberly_63
Herring
Herring
302 Posts

[Post New]by Kimberly_63 on Oct 17, 17 2:54 PM
I'm happy because I'm back online and looking forward to the fall event!

I'm also really that players are posting on the special events/birthdays. I don't think I'm the only one that loves the stories!

Kimberly

datsalotta
Clownfish
Clownfish
621 Posts

[Post New]by datsalotta on Dec 2, 17 12:45 PM
because I don't have ghosts to chase

because Christmas Room is up and the Event starts soon. YAY Snowflakes and SnowGlobes

because my cat came home after 4 overnight stays at the Vet Hospital and although it was touch and go, we did not lose her

because I turn 67 this month LOL

datsalotta / piesy

napoeon
Catfish
Catfish
1,536 Posts

[Post New]by napoeon on Dec 3, 17 4:08 AM
datsalotta wrote:.........because my cat came home after 4 overnight stays at the Vet Hospital and although it was touch and go, we did not lose her

datsalotta / piesy

That’s fantastic news!!
I’m so happy Bamfield is back home with you now and is doing better. I’m hoping for a complete recovery for her, and wishing all the best to both you and Bamfield, you are very lucky to have each other!

Cheers!!!!

Edited on 12/03/2017 at 5:53:57 AM PST

GulfCoastGuppy
Catfish
Catfish
1,697 Posts

[Post New]by GulfCoastGuppy on Dec 4, 17 7:20 PM
...I've completed 900 Trina quests. YAY! Almost there LOL!

gohill
Manatee
Manatee
4,460 Posts

[Post New]by gohill on Dec 4, 17 7:31 PM
GulfCoastGuppy wrote:...I've completed 900 Trina quests. YAY! Almost there LOL!

hahahaha... and just think, if you do 1,000/year, you can get 'er done in a little over 4 more years.... ... throwing 4 leaf clovers your way as me thinks you will need a "little" luck on your side....

Go to: