Re:Please post your TECH ISSUES for Wanderland here

[Post New]by Fred_just_Fred on Dec 18, 16 8:53 AM
I, likewise, am having problems with the Christmas event. It all started when I "tried" to upgrade the award on the Christmas tree. I not only lost the gems, but nothing was awarded and the game locked. Since then, I have been gifted one Christmas ornament and won two from snowmen. NONE of them went to my inventory!!! I give up - I'm not going to waste my time until the bugs are fixed!!!!!

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Dec 19, 16 7:26 AM
Hi Everyone,

I'm sorry to hear that players are experiencing issues with crashing on the latest event with the snowmen. The teams are aware of this issue and are actively investigating. If any information is brought to our attention, we will update the forums to inform the players.

We greatly appreciate players patience and understanding. If items are missing from your game, feel free to reach out to our Technical Support Team. The support team is always happy to help in any way that they can. Feel free to PM any of the Active Moderators if you have any questions.

bfgBellerophon

[Post New]by anyoneme on Dec 19, 16 11:37 AM
The Mermaid doesn't switch shells or quantities anymore. When I first opened her up she started at 5-10 wanting the pink shells (or white can't remember) and then it went from 10-20 wanting the gold shells, etc., then went back to the 5-10 rotation and never moved forward I have 20 something gold shells and white shells. Shouldn't this be rotating amounts like the Shelter does and rotating which shells are wanted? I am on Level 45.

Since your last update with the ships problem my program has been running fabulously with that thank you so much.

FMSchilly
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by FMSchilly on Dec 20, 16 11:42 AM
Just reporting that I sent a ship yesterday containing 3 Antlers of Archihorn (which is a feat in itself :-) that was not correctly credited. It was sent during play in the Send Ship Tournament and to complete part of a treasure chest search.

Unfortunately, it was only reflected in the left side of the tournament screen where it shows my progress as "1." However, on the right side where my position and eligibility for a treasure chest is shown, my progress is "0." Also, I didn't advance in the treasure chest search.

The bummer is that I need another 3 Antlers of Archihorn to send the next ship (which ain't gonna happen before time runs out!) so it would seem that I missed out on two treasure chests .

[Post New]by tanyafj1 on Dec 20, 16 8:00 PM
Lost friends for Tanya14 ID 243261. Also, experienced a glitch this today with Christmas gifts and option to use 5 or 9 gems to open additional chests. I tried it twice and the game froze both times, so I had to close. I replayed the game later and no additional chests are available to open. Also, I noticed that my friends were gone. I was the only player with the name Tanya14 but it now shows another player Tanya14 ID 220542 exactly one level under me (I just advanced from 64 to 65 yesterday). I have retained all of my gems and game progress but again, no friends. I was checking my position from a tournament I know I ranked and received a chest but it doesn't show me - it shows the "other" Tanya14. Could I have another ID associated with my account? Any suggestions?

crisgori
Minnow
Minnow
241 Posts

[Post New]by crisgori on Dec 20, 16 11:30 PM
Today I should have had the talisman assembled but it's gone. Nothing's showing up under the Christmas icon

Tinyfeet2
Guppy
Guppy
198 Posts

[Post New]by Tinyfeet2 on Dec 21, 16 2:11 PM
Not been on much lately. Making Christmas gifts get in the way of gameplay. LOL

Anyone know anything new about the ship timer? It's been over a month since the last update and was hoping something might appear just before Christmas.

[Post New]by rebelgirlfarms on Dec 21, 16 3:12 PM
The game is showing "incompatible version, please update". However, there are NO updates! This is the second day of this. Any ideas when the update will be posted? This happened a while back as well. Why isn't the update posted before it shuts the game down? GRRRR!

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Dec 21, 16 3:39 PM
Hello Everyone,

Thank you for continuing to report issues being experienced while playing Wanderland. I'm sorry that players are seeing issues that are making it more difficult to continue playing, and I wanted to provide the way to get in touch with our Support Team as well as some troubleshooting steps that may be able to assist.

FMSchilly, I'm sorry that the game is not counting your progress properly. The first thing I recommend is seeing if giving the game Administrator rights will resolve that situation by providing the game all the permissions needed to run properly. The following page has steps on how to run a game as an Administrator:

Run Game as Administrator

tanyafj1 and crisgori, it sounds like there are a few issues here and I'm unsure if our help pages will be able to resolve those issues. What I recommend is to contact our Technical Support Team HERE with a Dr. Felix Report and a screenshot of what you are seeing. Just in case it is helpful, the following page can assist with taking screenshots:

Taking a Screenshot

rebelgirlfarms, I'm sorry that this is happening. I'm not certain why this message is appearing as we have not heard that a new update is available. What I recommend is to also get in touch with our Technical Support Team with the steps listed above, making sure to provide us a screenshot of that error message.

With those two pieces of information, our Reps should either be able to provide additional troubleshooting to help or pass this information to the right teams for their investigation.

Tinyfeet2, at this moment the Forum Moderation Team has not received more information about the airship timers issue still affecting some players. We do know that the teams are working hard to resolve the issue and as soon as we hear more, we'll update the forums with an announcement.

Thank you all for your patience. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM our active Moderators. We're all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

[Post New]by ngroudas on Dec 30, 16 7:36 AM
I've noticed recently that my quests have no rewards any more? Is this a feature - if you don't finish a quest in 24 hours you lose the reward? I started this morning ready to finish quests from yesterday and all 4 had no rewards

Also - it's been weeks since I had a quest that involved the portal part of the game. When does that start up again?

Each time I open the game my quests change their rewards (some lose them, some get them back) - and still no quest dealing with portals since early december at least.

Edited on 01/03/2017 at 10:01:51 AM PST

margit50
Squid
Squid
69 Posts

[Post New]by margit50 on Dec 31, 16 10:02 AM
I am not sure if this is a tech issue. I am trying to get into the tribal tent. It tells me to push the "unlock" button. It will bring up the screen where I can buy what I still need, continues to say push unlock button. No matter what I click on, nothing and I have to control/alt/del out of the game.

[Post New]by psychedellic on Dec 31, 16 4:17 PM
No new quest had come out in a week and I've just been doing HOS randomly. Is that a glitch?

bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Jan 3, 17 11:23 AM
Hi Everyone,

I wanted to stop in here to thank everyone for their patience and to address the problems people have been encountering in Wanderland.

The Forum Moderation Team is aware that some users aren't seeing new quests in their games, including portal quests. We definitely appreciate everyone who's taken the time to report this in the forums, and have passed this information along so that the appropriate team can see it. Though we don't receive specifics behind technical investigations, we'll certainly continue to work to advocate for our users by sending these reports to the right teams, and by updating the forums with any new information we receive.

ngroudas, I'm sorry to hear that you haven't been receiving any rewards for the quests you're completing. It sounds like the game may be having trouble processing the quests correctly, and our help articles may be useful in addressing this. I've included one below that contains steps that can be helpful when part of a game isn't functioning correctly, and I encourage taking a look:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

margit50, it sounds like the game has been freezing up when trying to use that Unlock button. If you haven't already, I suggest trying the steps in the above help article and then trying to unlock the Tent again.

If either of these problems continues, the Forum Moderation Team recommends reaching out to our Technical Support Team HERE with a Dr. Felix Report. Our Reps are equipped to offer customized troubleshooting, and they're always willing to help as best they can.

Thank you for your patience. If anyone has any questions, please feel free to PM one of our active Moderators.

bfgPanthalassa

[Post New]by janjan57 on Jan 4, 17 12:15 PM
The ship never arrives unless I call it. The countdown clock never moves, it is always 30:00. I tried running the game as Administrator and it made no difference. This has been happening for several weeks.

Also, haven't received a quest in at least a month.

queenalot
Squid
Squid
76 Posts

[Post New]by queenalot on Jan 6, 17 1:17 PM
Rewards are Stuck at Bucket of Tar and Ancient Ashes Skull

No matter what I battle, even the snowmen, I only get tar and ancient ashes as rewards. Anyone else solved this problem?

[Post New]by magdamonty on Jan 6, 17 2:04 PM
At the end of last year I reached level 106, the magic well gave me 2070 energy every 30 mins, and ever HOS was at max level or next. Every quest item worked in the portals. It was wonderful and I enjoyed it so much.

On the 1st of January when I started the game I found the following: the magic well went back to a basic level giving 50 energy, the bazaar seems locked and says unlocks at level 36 although I am level 106, the golden idol says unlocks at level 3, the Hunters Hut was also at basic level. Several items disappeared from the collections. I obtained from the quests a flute and a bucket that should be used in the Hot springs portal. If I try to use them the game stops no error message just 'Wanderland stopped working'.

I am so disappointed. It is not enjoyable anymore.

I have tried several things to fix it as instructed by those clever help pages: uninstall and install again, Big Fish app as well, then run as administrator, clear the web browser, restore the profile from the saved game to a previous version and aall the other bits I cannot even remember them all but they were on the help pages

I would not mind even restarting it but I understood that the profile is somewhere on a server and you cannot start a new game because it is linked to the IP address. However much I love it unfortunately i cannot afford to buy a new laptop just to play Wanderland.

I have also messaged the help team but they advised to try the same help pages and if they did not work then I should let them know and send the diagnostics of my machine and they would come back to me in 3 days. I did all this 2 and half days ago but no answer yet.

If anybody knows any solution or knows for sure that there is no solution please help me. This uncertainty kills me I do not want to move on just yet because I have never liked a game as much as I did this. But if the game is dead then I will just forget it.

[Post New]by VANCANUCKS on Jan 7, 17 8:16 AM
I am playing on a PC. I am supposed to receive the bucket. The screen shows "you got an incredible thing" the bucket should be in the green circle, but it's not. The game is running in the background and it shows I have the bucket but I can't get rid of the pop up message to continue playing.

[Post New]by laurakate08 on Jan 7, 17 4:49 PM
I am on level 78 and i am being requested to update my game as it is not compatible what is going on. I have been to the options cog to update it indicated i have the latest version. I have lost over a weeks playing please update as soon as possible i really like playing this game.

[Post New]by magdamonty on Jan 8, 17 4:41 PM
I have sent all requested information to the support team but I have not had any answer yet. Do they always answer? I have read from somebody here that the technical issues were solved with the help of the team. This means that they sometimes do respond. What would be the timeframe?
Loved this game but now I am trying to forget it with only half of it working and the other half back several levels.

SuesTypo
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by SuesTypo on Jan 9, 17 8:52 AM
Just started playing & I am on level 18..... I received a quest thing that says "Smiths Poems:" it is apparently part 1. I don't know where part 2 is & that will not go away....
now new quests are coming up since that posted & I am totally stuck... plus none of the buildings change their icons either.

I deleted the game & reloaded it but the Poem is still there & nothing is happening. Still can't get new quests or do any thing with the portals... & building that tent is impossible with out the icons changing.

any one else having this poetry problem?

Go to: