Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Gummy Drop! Mobile here!

[Post New]by Woodscjk on Mar 7, 17 9:18 PM
It is, in fact, a tech issue. Though I have Central Park on my board, I do not have the Central Park passport stamp. Any help would be appreciated.

keitht53
Guppy
Guppy
158 Posts

[Post New]by keitht53 on Mar 7, 17 11:58 PM
If it's a tech issue you need to report it. There is a link on any of the moderator responses within the topic. (They are the replies in yellow)

[Post New]by Whocares2017 on Mar 8, 17 5:34 AM
Stuck at central park built and will not move forward with new spaces

[Post New]by Woodscjk on Mar 8, 17 9:42 PM
Thanks for your response, but forgive me for my stupidity....I don't know what you're talking about when you say moderator response within topic. Could you dummy down your response a little more? I really appreciate your help and understanding.

[Post New]by Woodscjk on Mar 8, 17 9:54 PM
I have completed levels 1-10 in New York, but I seem to be having a technical issue because I cannot advance further. I have created Central Park, but was not given access to Levels 11-20. I don't know if this will help you in diagnosing the problem, but I noticed I do not have a stamp in my passport for Central Park. It seems like it didn't complete the full cycle once I created Central Park. Thanks for any help you can provide...I'm more than a little frustrated.

bfgIlinalta
2,027 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Mar 9, 17 12:52 PM
Hello Woodscjk and Whocares2017,

It sounds like there is an issue with moving past Central Park in New York. I definitely understand wanting to continue forward, and I wanted to discuss that to try and help out real fast.

Also, I can see that there was a thread started about this particular issue as well by Woodscjk that my colleague bfgPanthalassa was able to assist with here: Unable to Advance to Levels 11-20 in New York. I want to confirm trying to retrieve the orchids to see if that helps.

In order to move past Central Park you'll need to rebuild it and collect all 10 Orchids from Levels 1 - 10. Once this is done a stamp should appear in your Passport and allow movement on to Level 11. The Orchids may be at different tiers throughout the first 10 levels, and you can see which tier they're at by selecting the level and looking for the Orchid icon.

If the orchids have been claimed after Central Park is rebuilt and the next levels still are unavailable, then I definitely recommend contacting our Gummy Drop! Support Team with your in-game ID and a screenshot of what is being seen on the device as well as what device model the issue is being seen on and what version of operating system it is running. Players are able to find where to retrieve their in-game ID using the above link as well, should that be helpful. Our Reps are always happy to help out and will do their best to get back in touch as soon as possible.

Just in case it is helpful, the following page can assist with creating a screenshot:

Taking a Screenshot

If any player would like additional assistance with a level or would like hints on how to complete one, the following link can assist with finding that help or posting questions about a particular city's level:

Gummy Drop! City Directory - START HERE TO FIND LEVEL HELP

For New York specifically, the following link is a list of players sharing their knowledge with one another for this particular city:

New York - Level Help

Thank you for your time and patience, and I hope this helps out.

bfgIlinalta

[Post New]by Woodscjk on Mar 9, 17 7:28 PM
I appreciate what you're saying, but I played to the master level on level 1-10. There were no orchids on any of those levels. Does this help you at all? Or do you still need me to send a screenshot?

bfgBellerophon
8,031 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Mar 10, 17 8:46 AM
Hi Woodscjk,

I'm sorry to hear that there is some trouble locating the orchids to progress in New York. Thank you for trying the suggested steps from bfgPanthalassa and bfgIlinalta. Please reach out to our Gummy Drop! Support Team with the information that bfgIlinalta mentioned in the post above. This includes the screenshots, device information, and email address that is linked to your game. If you need help obtaining this information, bfgIlinalta provided great help pages above.

Thank you for your patience and understanding. Feel free to PM any of the Active Moderators if you have any questions. We are happy to help in any way that we can.

bfgBellerophon

[Post New]by Rjforever on Mar 10, 17 6:36 PM
I'm in Havana and today when I went to play all my green gems are gone. I hope this is just a glitch. [Removed by Moderator] I think I had 45'

Edited on 03/13/2017 at 9:29:03 AM PST

[Post New]by Woodscjk on Mar 10, 17 9:07 PM
Follow-up to my earlier posts...don't know what made me do it (frustration?), but I tapped the little "Gardner" again and more things rained down on Central Park, new levels appeared, and I got the passport sticker. So thanx for your suggestions....it's a great, though addictive, game!

eli173
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,343 Posts

[Post New]by eli173 on Mar 11, 17 5:38 AM
Rjforever, if the problem of missing green gems still exists, you should write to customer support (link at the bottom of page) giving them your game details and email address.

Warning: This is a public forum and I don't think it is advisable to post personal data such as your email address here. I suggest you edit your post (there's a button at the top right) and delete it.

[Post New]by Raggersuk on Mar 11, 17 10:54 AM
Hi,playing New York, Gummy Drop, have built Central Park, but it's isn't showing on.the map, therefore I can't progress beyond level 10... Any ideas please.....

jessara
Starfish
Starfish
47 Posts

[Post New]by jessara on Mar 11, 17 11:02 AM
Hi Raggersuk,

Please read the posts above yours. Specifically you need to complete the 10 item quest and collect the orchids, and then click on the man offering the quest.

Woodscjk wrote:Follow-up to my earlier posts...don't know what made me do it (frustration?), but I tapped the little "Gardner" again and more things rained down on Central Park, new levels appeared, and I got the passport sticker. So thanx for your suggestions....it's a great, though addictive, game!

Raggersuk wrote:Hi,playing New York, Gummy Drop, have built Central Park, but it's isn't showing on.the map, therefore I can't progress beyond level 10... Any ideas please.....

bfgIlinalta
2,027 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Mar 13, 17 9:48 AM
Hello Everyone,

Thank you for continuing to provide us reports of your experiences while playing the mobile version of Gummy Drop!. It seems like there are some issues here that I would like to provide some preliminary assistance for as well as how to reach our Gummy Drop! Support Team for more help.

Woodscjk, thank you for letting us know that tapping the Gardener after collecting all the orchids was able to resolve the issue with being unable to move past Central Park to the next levels in New York. I hope you enjoy the rest of the levels!

Raggersuk, this part of the game definitely can be a bit tougher to move through. If you haven't already collected the 10 orchids for the Gardener nearby Central Park, be sure to go back through the first 10 levels and see if an orchid is available to collect at a different tier. These 10 orchids are required before the next levels are available to play through. After collecting them, be sure to tap on the Gardener so that the next levels appear. If after collecting the orchids and tapping on the Gardener, you are still unable to progress, please contact our Gummy Drop! Support Team using the steps below.

Rjforever, I'm sorry to hear that those green gems appear to be missing now. I agree with eli173 that the best thing to do is to contact our Gummy Drop! Support Team using the steps below and they should be able to assist with that.

If you need additional assistance with the game, I recommend contacting our Gummy Drop! Support Team with your in-game User ID. Our Reps are always happy to help out and will do their best to get back in touch as soon as possible.

Just in case it is helpful, the following page contains steps on finding an in-game User ID for Gummy Drop!:

What is my User ID?

Message continues...

bfgIlinalta
2,027 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Mar 13, 17 9:48 AM
Message continues

I also wanted to quickly remind players about our Forum Rules, specifically the following:

Keep private matters private. Do not repost or discuss any private messages or emails you receive from other forum users, moderators, or Customer Support. Protect the privacy of other forum users by keeping real names and emails out of public posts.

We request players avoid providing their or another person's email in the forums as this can reduce that person's privacy. Thank you for helping us protect each other's privacy and helping create a great community to discuss games with one another.

Thank you all for your patience. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

[Post New]by dmelissa1962 on Mar 15, 17 11:22 AM
I am having an issue with not getting the daily card. I keep logging out of facebook and logging back in but I still do not get the card.

[Post New]by Januarym4 on Mar 15, 17 9:53 PM
Hi,
Today when I went to play all my progress had been erased! It had me starting in Tokyo. I was in Los Angeles, what happened to all my progress?

jessara
Starfish
Starfish
47 Posts

[Post New]by jessara on Mar 16, 17 6:22 AM
Januarym4 wrote:Hi,
Today when I went to play all my progress had been erased! It had me starting in Tokyo. I was in Los Angeles, what happened to all my progress?

I'm afraid you ran afoul of the server glitch, where progress is <em>not</em> synched to the Gummy Drop server.

I suggest you look upthread and follow the advice on reporting that moderators include in their posts. (You can recognise them from the yellow background)

bfgIlinalta
2,027 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Mar 16, 17 12:28 PM
Hello dmelissa1962 and Januarym4,

Thank you both for your patience while waiting on a response. It sounds like there is some trouble with the mobile version of Gummy Drop! and I wanted to swim by real fast to provide some helpful suggestions and the way to receive more help with these particular issues today.

dmelissa1962, in this case, since the daily card doesn't seem to be showing up, what I want to recommend to try to resolve this is to visit a city that has already been completed if possible. This should make the daily card show up. If the card is still not showing up, please be sure to get in touch with our Gummy Drop! Support Team using the steps below.

Januarym4, thank you for your patience. If you haven't already, jessara is correct that the best way to receive additional assistance for this loss of progress is contacting our Gummy Drop! Support Team using the steps below with your in-game User ID and the original User ID of the progress that was lost if possible. If not, be sure to get in touch with as much information as possible about that lost progress, our Reps will be sure to help as best they can as quickly as possible.

For any problems that continue after trying those suggestions, please contact our Gummy Drop! Support Team with your in-game User ID. If a player is missing progress, the original User ID of that progress can be very helpful to provide, or details about that progress to better help our Reps. Our Reps are always happy to help out and will do their best to get back in touch as soon as possible.

Just in case it is helpful, the following page contains steps on what an in-game User ID is as well as how to find one in Gummy Drop!:

What is my User ID?

Thank you both for your time and patience. If you've already contacted our team using the steps above, thank you for your effort and our Reps will be in touch as soon as they can. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

keitht53
Guppy
Guppy
158 Posts

[Post New]by keitht53 on Mar 18, 17 12:09 PM
Daily Task and Passport have disappeared at some point today. Both were there this morning but not there by about 2pm this afternoon (UK time). I haven't played the daily task today so that's not the reason it's disappeared.

Go to: