Re:Post MESSAGES TO YOUR NEIGHBORS Here

[Post New]by starmagicgreen on Mar 6, 17 5:34 PM
To all my cherished neighbors, old and new, sorry I havent been around, RL has reared its head and I cant find the downtime to play this wonderful game.
Im trying to visit and gift, but its getting harder by the day. Ive been in my busy season all year with no letup so far, typically it subsides by end of March.
Understood if you "86" me, file 13, delete! Wouldnt be the first time,
Miss you all, stay sweet, go for Legends, comp til you win!

Energyworker
Minnow
Minnow
232 Posts

[Post New]by Energyworker on Mar 8, 17 6:03 AM
Thank you neighbours for feeding my flower dragon! You are the best!!

Grogar
Starfish
Starfish
43 Posts

[Post New]by Grogar on Mar 8, 17 11:55 AM
To neighbors of Grogar

Thank you to whoever completed my Initiation Hall expedition just now. I had clicked away from it 10 seconds before and, at that point, had NO contributors. So I have no idea who finished it, but Thank You Very Much, indeed!!!

[Post New]by Crystal_Snow on Mar 8, 17 3:09 PM
Thanks again to all my wonderful neighbors that helped me with the writer's dragon. It was almost down to 30 min. and I was thinking that I'd have to finish it myself when some mystery person added the remainder and finished it off during the couple of minutes I left my comp. You guys are great!

Robbe60
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by Robbe60 on Mar 11, 17 6:06 AM
Thanks to all my wonderful neighbors who helped me feed the writer's dragon
especially Zirz, rhodabecka, 1serreos1, deraly, rustito and all the others I haven´t seen.

marliza
Herring
Herring
392 Posts

[Post New]by marliza on Mar 11, 17 8:23 AM
Hi neighbors!

I just want to write and let you all know that my game was running horribly slow earlier, so I decided to refresh - which I've done now about 20 x's - and now I can't get back into the game. I am hoping that my guild is not competing this weekend, because this is going to put me way far behind my quota. And - also - it will put me behind in my gift giving - and also in getting the items I need in order to work on the most recent event in the game.

So - if you're wondering where I am, I am here, still trying to get back into the game after about an hour and a half already. But I'll still keep trying.

xoxoxoxoxo

AnandaJoy
Squid
Squid
75 Posts

[Post New]by AnandaJoy on Mar 11, 17 9:34 AM
I had a similar problem last week. The mods suggested to empty your browser cache. It worked for me. That's now my first solution when I need frequent refreshes, and so far it works every time.
Good luck!

marliza
Herring
Herring
392 Posts

[Post New]by marliza on Mar 11, 17 9:34 AM
I am FINALLY able to get in now. Alleluiah!

aurendel01
Guppy
Guppy
102 Posts

[Post New]by aurendel01 on Mar 11, 17 11:55 AM
Thank you to my neighbor who topped off my author dragon! I'm off for a RoM writer's retreat, LOL.

[Post New]by ttaravision on Mar 11, 17 5:50 PM
Hello Neighbors,

I want to let you know I won't be sending many in-game messages. It has been taking a really long time for me to refresh the game. It isn't a problem with my computer. Only refreshing this game. I'm fine once I get in, and I can visit other websites really fast. I did clear my cache and cookies, so it isn't the problem. I may need to use a different explorer. I haven't tried that yet.

I wanted to send a thank you to all my neighbors who have helped feed my expedition dragons. I really appreciate you all being such great neighbors!!

Tara

AnandaJoy
Squid
Squid
75 Posts

[Post New]by AnandaJoy on Mar 11, 17 10:19 PM
Hi Tara,
I've had a bear of a time refreshing and staying connected today, too.
I had to reload several times while visiting neighbors.
Usually I pay attention to everyone's wishlists. Today, to avoid being shut out for the rest of the day, I sent a quick, "everybody" gift related to the recent confectionary event.
Hey dear neighbors it's better than nothing.... which is what I might have been limited to... and YOU deserve better, yes?
Tomorrow, will attend to your wishlists... If I can remain logged in
Today was an awfully disappointing day for log-ins... Assume it affected many of us;
Greetings to my dear neighbors, and hope for better tomorrow

aNandaJoy

Edited on 03/12/2017 at 3:56:43 PM PST

jelleyanddogs
Guppy
Guppy
154 Posts

[Post New]by jelleyanddogs on Mar 15, 17 5:49 PM
Thx. to the wonderful neighbour who finished off my Spa expo! Along with CYBERFOX, LORAKEET & EVALM!...You're all great!. xoxo

marliza
Herring
Herring
392 Posts

[Post New]by marliza on Mar 22, 17 10:30 AM
Thank you to everyone who helped me get to the crashed UFO site!! Love you all !!!

karenf
Squid
Squid
75 Posts

[Post New]by karenf on Mar 22, 17 4:54 PM
Stepped away to get coffee and came back to my dragon being fed, thank you to all that helped. It was so fast I missed all that helped.

To the Neighbors of Missourigem

[Post New]by missourigem on Mar 23, 17 9:48 AM
Well it appears it is my turn to wait at the 89% until my predetermined sentence is done. I have done all the suggestions to no avail. BF can not help further because it is an online game and doesn't use their game manager....I am assuming like so many others that all of a sudden it will just work for no apparent reason. Until then... I will be using my spouses PC when avail just to gift... I appreciate all of you and your patience.

sir_vival
Herring
Herring
398 Posts

[Post New]by sir_vival on Mar 23, 17 10:22 AM
Hello Gem of Missouri,

Something ain't correct in your reply.
I start RoM using the BF Game Manager. RoM doesn't need their Game Manager, but can use it.

Sir Vival

[Post New]by missourigem on Mar 23, 17 10:35 AM
very interesting Sir... Here is the quote.. "Much as I wish there were more we could do in this case, the Dr. Felix report won't really have much of an effect on online games played through a browser. I do hope that future updates are able to help resolve this for you, and I once again apologize for this inconvenience." So.. are you saying I can download their game manager and play the online version using their manager as a portal?

[Post New]by ttaravision on Mar 23, 17 11:45 AM
I may not be able to gift for a bit. As my load screen only gets to 30%. Therefore, I can't gift because I can't get in. This has happened in the past, just not for this length of time. I apologize and will keep trying to get in so I can at least gift. My game was running slow for the past week, but now it just stops at 30% and I can't get in at all on any browser or GM.

AnandaJoy
Squid
Squid
75 Posts

[Post New]by AnandaJoy on Mar 23, 17 1:10 PM
Hi Tara,
I was about to send the same message.
I hadn't been able to get past 30% for about 6 hours today.
I play on a lap-top using wi-fi. I set my lap-top next to the wi-fi router, and it loaded just fine. I think that was a co-incidence, though.
You might find that your connection is better now.
Yesterday's connection was very good, and reloading was fast, so I was surprised at this. This kind of problem usually happens on weekends.

sir_vival
Herring
Herring
398 Posts

[Post New]by sir_vival on Mar 23, 17 3:22 PM
@ missourigem

Hello again, of cause you can install the latest BF Game Manager for starting RoM
You'll have to sign in, same code you used by accessing via browser.

See my Thread 'Stuck at x%? - ways to prevent.'
If this doesn't help, you'll have serious problems.
A short note is welcome

Enjoy hunting
Sir Vival

Go to: