Luckystar18
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,663 Posts

Special Inquirey Detail - The Hand That Feeds

[Post New]by Luckystar18 on May 27, 10 12:06 PM
Just finished with the demo - I really liked the way it played and loved the music.
I was getting bored with HOG's, but I really liked Robinson Crusoe and this one. Keep em coming!

Sorry Misspelled - Should BE Enquiry

The new puppet show is fun,fun - wish it wasn't CE

Edited on 05/27/2010 at 4:05:32 PM PST

FireOpal
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
447 Posts

Re:Special Inquirey Detail - The Hand That Feeds

[Post New]by FireOpal on May 27, 10 8:03 PM
This appears to be by the same folks that did the Women's Murder Club series. It plays exactly the same way - and I really liked those.

ncdeac
Pink Kisser
Pink Kisser
40,241 Posts

[Post New]by ncdeac on May 27, 10 8:11 PM
This was the first game I added to my list to buy this weekend. It looks great to me.

Luckystar18
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,663 Posts

[Post New]by Luckystar18 on May 27, 10 9:32 PM
FireOpal wrote:This appears to be by the same folks that did the Women's Murder Club series. It plays exactly the same way - and I really liked those.

I haven't played the Women's Murder Club - It is a series? I had only seen one game - I'll look into it - thanks

bfgImbrium
Manatee
Manatee
4,236 Posts

[Post New]by bfgImbrium on May 28, 10 6:40 AM
Hi fishies,

Just popping in to say I'm going to move this thread over in to the Special Enquiry Detail: The Hand that Feeds so more fishies can join in on this conversation and offer their feedback.

This discussion can be continued here .

Happy gaming

bfgImbrium

FireOpal
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
447 Posts

[Post New]by FireOpal on May 28, 10 7:57 AM
Luckystar18 wrote:
FireOpal wrote:This appears to be by the same folks that did the Women's Murder Club series. It plays exactly the same way - and I really liked those.

I haven't played the Women's Murder Club - It is a series? I had only seen one game - I'll look into it - thanks

It's under James Patterson's Women's Murder Club. There are 3 games available. They might be a little short, but I liked the gameplay on them.

Go to: