bonus play

[Post New]by jojoohio on Dec 30, 17 6:41 AM
i finished all 40 chapters with 3 stars, how do i play the bonus rounds? when I choose the bonus, it tells me to complete the regular game play

Slavicdiva
Guppy
Guppy
176 Posts

Re:bonus play

[Post New]by Slavicdiva on Dec 30, 17 11:44 AM
I have this same issue. Fix, please!

[Post New]by Woodywhippet on Dec 30, 17 12:21 PM
Yes me too.

julesyhedgehog
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,850 Posts

[Post New]by julesyhedgehog on Dec 31, 17 10:11 AM
IIRC from previous/other games with bonus levels, you need to play in normal mode, not relaxed mode. Did you complete the whole game in normal mode? If you did, sounds like a bug!

julesy

[Post New]by Woodywhippet on Dec 31, 17 11:03 AM
Yes I played in normal mode.

Edited on 12/31/2017 at 11:03:44 AM PST

[Post New]by gamegoodfun on Jan 1, 18 1:45 PM
I achieved 3 stars on all levels using normal play, too. Even got 3 stars on the 5 other levels and can't get to the bonus play either.

anntiem
Guppy
Guppy
161 Posts

[Post New]by anntiem on Jan 3, 18 8:12 PM
I finally got to it. I think the kicker might have been to watch the credits all the way through so try that first.

Basically, I had three stars in all levels playing on normal mode. Then after being unsuccessful getting to bonus level, I ran the game manager as admin, I turned off full screen, I replayed the last level (and didn't kill myself trying to get 3 stars). Then I watched the credits all the way to the end. After that, I was able to get to the bonus levels!

Good luck!

julesyhedgehog
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,850 Posts

[Post New]by julesyhedgehog on Jan 4, 18 3:50 AM
For what it's worth, I was able to access the bonus levels by playing in relaxed mode. I played the mahjongg at all 5 taverns and watched the credits at the end prior to accessing the bonus levels. Not sure if any of that had anything to do with being able to access the bonus levels. Playing on HP Spectre Win10 64-bit.

julesy

[Post New]by gamenotworking on Jan 4, 18 3:12 PM
anntiem wrote:I finally got to it. I think the kicker might have been to watch the credits all the way through so try that first.

Basically, I had three stars in all levels playing on normal mode. Then after being unsuccessful getting to bonus level, I ran the game manager as admin, I turned off full screen, I replayed the last level (and didn't kill myself trying to get 3 stars). Then I watched the credits all the way to the end. After that, I was able to get to the bonus levels!

Good luck!

Yes, this worked for me as well. I replayed the last level and then walked away from the computer giving the animation and the credits time to complete.

xraiderfan
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

[Post New]by xraiderfan on Jan 7, 18 7:32 PM
I can't access either.

tallrice
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

[Post New]by tallrice on Jan 11, 18 1:06 PM
finished all regular levels in normal mode (only 29 or so 3 starred) and let credits play after finishing level 40

bonus levels unlocked

tamk42
Herring
Herring
324 Posts

[Post New]by tamk42 on Jan 31, 18 7:21 PM
wow...annoying that you have to watch the credits first.....now I have to go replay that level stupid

Go to: