Can't get cd presentation going in Chapter 9 (or 10).

[Post New]by MemereNarbonne on May 27, 10 4:04 PM
I'm in the presentation hall and cannot get the cd presentation started. I've followed all of the steps, but when I click on the monitor, nothing happens. Help! I'm stuck! I also had trouble with all of the other steps in this scene. It appears that the target areas aren't where you would expect them to be

Thanks!

robin94122
Salmon
Salmon
2,810 Posts

Can't get cd presentation going in Chapter 9 (or 10).

[Post New]by robin94122 on May 29, 10 9:05 AM
MemereNarbonne wrote:I'm in the presentation hall and cannot get the cd presentation started. I've followed all of the steps, but when I click on the monitor, nothing happens. Help! I'm stuck! I also had trouble with all of the other steps in this scene. It appears that the target areas aren't where you would expect them to be

Thanks!

Have you had a chance to look at the Blog Walkthrough yet? It has a marked screenshot showing each of the target areas, so it might help.

In particular, make sure you've put the handle back on the screen before you try to turn on the laptop Then to turn on the laptop, you are looking for a power button on the left side of the laptop--the Blog Walkthrough screenshot has the area circled.

To get to the Blog Walkthrough, click on the Try this Game link at the top of this page, then click on the link to the Blog Walkthrough.

Good luck!
Robin

Re:Can't get cd presentation going in Chapter 9 (or 10).

[Post New]by MemereNarbonne on Jun 13, 10 9:12 AM
Thanks Robin!

Go to: