LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

Video Solutions for Dale Hardshovel puzzles

[Post New]by LizzieK on May 27, 10 8:09 PM
I have taken videos of the solutions for the Dale Hardshovel puzzles for levels 43 through 100. So far I have posted the video solutions for levels 91 through 100 on youtube. I will post the other levels soon.

Edited on 05/28/2010 at 4:05:00 PM PST

Cyndo123
Shark
Shark
14,957 Posts

Re:Video Solutions for Dale Hardshovel puzzles

[Post New]by Cyndo123 on May 28, 10 11:43 AM
Lizzie ! What a wonderful thing for you to take on and do! As usual.. kudos to your great work and kindness.

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on May 28, 10 4:03 PM
The game has hints but it is unfortunate that on the last levels of the puzzles when you really need to use a hint, they are not available for those levels. If you have 20 or so hints why not be given the help when you ask for it. I disagree with developers that seem to enjoy throwing in really difficult puzzles or levels at the end of a game and then offering no way to get help with them. I think the videos will help anyone that gets stuck at the very end from being disappointed and too frustrated.

[Post New]by bbmarinemom on May 29, 10 3:26 PM
Thanks so much for posting the video on youtube! I had to watch it a couple of times but I finally got it.
Thanks again
bebemarinemom

beckx020
Guppy
Guppy
185 Posts

[Post New]by beckx020 on Jun 2, 10 11:54 AM
Thank you for making the video solutions! I haven't used them yet, but when I do, I'll be thanking you for each one.

Go to: