Catching the crown at the cemetary.

[Post New]by ignatz on May 27, 10 8:54 PM
I have tried to catch the crown for three days with no success. Is there some special place I have to be to catch it?

puzzledone
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,182 Posts

Re:Catching the crown at the cemetary.

[Post New]by puzzledone on May 27, 10 10:37 PM
Don't try to move your mouse and catch it. Position your pointer in one spot where you know it will pass. As soon as the anchor goes down the right hole start clicking like mad in the spot, for me it was on the right hole just a tad right of center. Only took two tries clicking fast. If you ask hint it shows the left hole but it comes up too fast for me. On the right you have a bit more time for it to pass your pointer which should be clicking as fast as you can go.

For some it is the anchor, but whatever it is watch a few times to see what comes up just before your listed item. It was impossible for me to try to catch it on the curve before the hole and moving my mouse.

I don't know if you must have all the other items found first, so I had to use some hints to find those and only the crown was left. Good luck, point and just keep clicking there til crown hits pointer, not other way around. Took me nearly an hour to learn this and a painful hand.

nwl43
Stingray
Stingray
4,931 Posts

Re:Catching the crown at the cemetary.

[Post New]by nwl43 on May 28, 10 1:47 PM
puzzledone wrote:Don't try to move your mouse and catch it. Position your pointer in one spot where you know it will pass. As soon as the anchor goes down the right hole start clicking like mad in the spot, for me it was on the right hole just a tad right of center. Only took two tries clicking fast. If you ask hint it shows the left hole but it comes up too fast for me. On the right you have a bit more time for it to pass your pointer which should be clicking as fast as you can go.

For some it is the anchor, but whatever it is watch a few times to see what comes up just before your listed item. It was impossible for me to try to catch it on the curve before the hole and moving my mouse.

I don't know if you must have all the other items found first, so I had to use some hints to find those and only the crown was left. Good luck, point and just keep clicking there til crown hits pointer, not other way around. Took me nearly an hour to learn this and a painful hand.

I kept trying this and couldn't get it. After reading your helpful advice I caught the anchor on the first try. Thanks.

Go to: