rbsworld
Herring
Herring
317 Posts

Christmas Room & Pet Pairing

[Post New]by rbsworld on Dec 31, 17 1:45 PM
Last night's CC brought out some very strange pets considering the season. I think most players pull out pets they normally wouldn't use during such a challenge. I personally used a lot of my 'wood locators'..During my Christmas Room HOs, I saw spiders, pumpkins, bunnies, Crocs and birds! What a hoot some of these were sitting on their Christmas tuffet. I have to say this, my all time favorite Christmas pet is the penguin...she is just so child-like joyful...and she brings a smile to my face every time I see her. The one pet I covet though, and will resume working for after the WE is over, is the moose. I giggle every time I see him shifting around his hooves...man I only need 20 more double sixes! Guess I know what my New Year's resolution is...dice!

What's your favorite pet?

Happy New Year!!!

RBsMom

Edited on 12/31/2017 at 9:58:04 PM PST

Howdah
Herring
Herring
363 Posts

Re:Christmas Room & Pet Pairing

[Post New]by Howdah on Dec 31, 17 2:24 PM
My favorite Christmas pet is the reindeer. My overall favorite is the elephant as I love elephants. I also love Wooly Paws because he reminds me of my first dog. Chipper was a fluffy brown flop eared mutt who licked his lip when we were eating the way this pet does. I don't leave him out when not being fed as he is an exclusive and would use up all my resources if I accidentally woke him up.

gohill
Stingray
Stingray
4,715 Posts

[Post New]by gohill on Dec 31, 17 3:30 PM
My favorite is the moose and have him in 3 games.... thoooooough, I confess to being smitten by the fox, it's probably that little smile

PetraN54
Minnow
Minnow
244 Posts

[Post New]by PetraN54 on Dec 31, 17 3:36 PM
My fav Christmas pet is the Reindeer. but the Fox is so darn cute. My overall fav is the Husky. I love his smiling face, and I have a Husky so there's that too.

rbsworld
Herring
Herring
317 Posts

[Post New]by rbsworld on Dec 31, 17 3:50 PM
gohill!!! You have 3???!!! Wow!

You are so lucky!

I can't roll double anything, so the moose is very elusive...maybe I'll have him sitting on a tuffet next year!

Peace, Joy and a Happy Healthy New Year!

Mom

cindykat325
Guppy
Guppy
171 Posts

[Post New]by cindykat325 on Dec 31, 17 4:04 PM
I have to say my favorite Christmas pet is the Cardinal, beautiful.

JERYLC
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by JERYLC on Dec 31, 17 5:39 PM
My favorite is the Blue Russian kitten with the Santa hat as I have one. Well not with the hat and no longer a kitten. Happy New Year everyone. Can't wait to get my cowgirl at last. Scarlett from Texas

gohill
Stingray
Stingray
4,715 Posts

[Post New]by gohill on Dec 31, 17 6:31 PM
rbsworld wrote:gohill!!! You have 3???!!! Wow!

You are so lucky!

I can't roll double anything, so the moose is very elusive...maybe I'll have him sitting on a tuffet next year!

Peace, Joy and a Happy Healthy New Year!

Mom

My lowest level game at the time must have had some kind of glitch because I'd roll 2 double sixes in the morning and 2 double sixes at night and the next day was the same way... then it'd skip a few days and once again 2 in the morning, 2 at night with repeating the same the following day... this continued for a few months so that I won that first moose in less than 6 weeks... and won all the avatars in record time.... Then there was the update that added the coins and shards to the HO's and that dice game played "normally".... One game took 6 months and my main game took 7 months (playing both once in the morning and once at night)... Oh, and my main game completed all the dice avatars before I won the moose ... which.. was a "tad" frustrating... but persistence pays off in the end...

Good luck in the new year

HUGGGGGGSSSSSSSSSSSS,
from da fuzz

Sharp_Eye574363
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,845 Posts

[Post New]by Sharp_Eye574363 on Dec 31, 17 6:59 PM
The moose has been my favorite as well! But, I just saw the Champion cat in one of my friend's Xmas Room 2 and I would love to get that one. But, it's not available since you could only win it by playing the tournament, which has been cancelled. I sure wish they'd make that cat available as a swap in a CC!

WeeSam
Herring
Herring
306 Posts

[Post New]by WeeSam on Dec 31, 17 7:57 PM
I think the red cardinal is stunning. Love it. However, at the moment I have the woodpecker in use. I also love him.

fylgia
Guppy
Guppy
101 Posts

[Post New]by fylgia on Jan 2, 18 9:48 AM
I absolutely love the Halloween Guinea Pig since I've had several of them as pets myself. It's also very much alike one of my recent pigs that sadly died by age this autumn, so cause of that I love it even more.

I'm also very fond of the Rainbow Dragon. It's so cute.

Desertdruid
Manatee
Manatee
4,356 Posts

[Post New]by Desertdruid on Jan 2, 18 10:06 AM
The Christmas pets are most of my favorites, especially the Winter Cat, who looks like my long-haired Russian Blue (but refuses to wear a Santa hat), & the Reindeer is just lovely & so peaceful. The Cardinal is, too. And the Snow Fairy with her snowflake wings!
But I also love the Sled Dog & the Fox, & the Penguin always makes me smile. And the Gnome reminds me of my big brother!
So many lovely pets, it gets hard to choose!

AuntieRoo
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,393 Posts

[Post New]by AuntieRoo on Jan 2, 18 10:09 AM
I usually always use the cook,not because I particularly like it,but because being left handed,on my mini iPad I am accidently feeding it on a regular basis.Luckily it only requires 2 bags of food.

[Post New]by nailsdestry on Jan 2, 18 11:23 AM
WOW! Everyone is getting so much more out of this game than I am. I feel like I'm going through the game blind. I don't have a moose and I do not see where I can find or make him. Can someone tell me where I can get the moose?

silver_hawk
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,532 Posts

[Post New]by silver_hawk on Jan 2, 18 11:29 AM
nailsdestry wrote:WOW! Everyone is getting so much more out of this game than I am. I feel like I'm going through the game blind. I don't have a moose and I do not see where I can find or make him. Can someone tell me where I can get the moose?

Hi nailsdestry and Welcome to the Forum

The moose is a pet as you get as a reward from an achievement.

You have to roll double sixes (boxcars) 36 times during the course of playing dice with characters at the dice table. I just got mine new years eve. Took me 8 months as boxcars don't show up that often.

Desertdruid
Manatee
Manatee
4,356 Posts

[Post New]by Desertdruid on Jan 2, 18 11:39 AM
Nailsdestry, don't feel bad - I've been playing over 2 1/2 years & I'm still a long way off from getting that Moose! You can also take comfort that he isn't a particularly good provider (eats a lot, & doesn't bring exceptional chests, so I've heard), so you're not missing out on much.

Do you have all the Winter pets yet? They're really good & lovely pets - I'd concentrate on getting them, if I was new to the game.
Happy searching!

Go to: