rbsworld
Herring
Herring
317 Posts

What do you plan,...

[Post New]by rbsworld on Dec 31, 17 5:59 PM
To do with your extra seasonal stuff??

We still have over a 1/3 left of this Wonderful WE and I'm scratching my head with what to with over 2K worth of WE pet parts alone. I have other season related stuff too.

Turkey feather pillows anyone?
Foxy good luck charms?
Whimsical birdy wind chimes?

Seriously, I'm all for keeping 'some' for gifting to friends this year or next but

How many? Do you disenchant or shard the rest?

I haven't ever been a big fan of shards but this haul could go a long ways toward some related achievements.

What do you have planned?

Inquiring gamer would love your input!

RBsMom

Howdah
Herring
Herring
363 Posts

Re:What do you plan,...

[Post New]by Howdah on Dec 31, 17 7:33 PM
I am going to keep an inventory to gift and to have a head start next year. Maybe 100 of each. The rest I will shard. I am still over a thousand away from the Magic Miser part 2 achievement, which I work on from time to time. I expect to finish part 3 on New Year's Eve 2021.

WeeSam
Herring
Herring
306 Posts

[Post New]by WeeSam on Dec 31, 17 7:55 PM
I will turn most into shards. Keep maybe 20 of each item.

varetto123
Guppy
Guppy
102 Posts

[Post New]by varetto123 on Dec 31, 17 8:12 PM
Probably going to keep a reasonable number of each - who knows what they'll be needed for next year, and I want to be able to gift them to any friends who need some too. Maybe 200 or so of each (I have a lot of all of them from playing the Christmas Room HOSs daily). I'll probably turn the rest into shards. I made the mistake a couple of years back of turning all the Halloween and Thanksgiving items I had left over into shards apart from a few that I kept to gift to friends. Then I took a break from the game, only to come back recently and find that I really should have kept more of them as there are now new pets that need, for example, pumpkins.

mamarose1900
Flounder
Flounder
2,190 Posts

[Post New]by mamarose1900 on Jan 1, 18 1:08 PM
Keep a stash for giving to people who need them. I keep the various items used to catch ghosts, etc. in the special events. It's way easier if you don't start out with zero the next year. The rest get disenchanted. I don't need gold, so I turn them into shards toward the Magic Miser achievement.

Have fun stormin' the castle!

AnnaDownes01
Flounder
Flounder
2,175 Posts

[Post New]by AnnaDownes01 on Jan 1, 18 2:59 PM
I will keep some, give some to the PC Christmas Consortium, some to friends and shard some. Working on part 2 of the shard achievement.

BAPPLE
Clownfish
Clownfish
626 Posts

[Post New]by BAPPLE on Jan 1, 18 2:59 PM
Will keep some to gift and disenchant the rest for shards to finish the Magic Miser achievement (on the 3rd part). Very few of my friends are asking for pet parts and I see them in their rooms. Gifting any current event item as often as I can.

Edited on 01/01/2018 at 3:04:17 PM PST

gtminer
Clownfish
Clownfish
812 Posts

[Post New]by gtminer on Jan 1, 18 7:59 PM
I will just keep mine to use them where ever I may need. If i need coin, I'll sell them. If I need shards, I'll shard them. If I need to gift to a friend, I'll gift them. If I need them to craft a future pet, I'll use them to craft. So in the mean time, I'll just keep them in my inventory until I need to do something with them.

Go to: