silver_hawk
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,532 Posts

All lights green?

[Post New]by silver_hawk on Dec 31, 17 8:38 PM
Does anyone else have all friends with green lights?

I just went through all of my social pages. Every card has a green light. Even the ones that were red last week because of computer crashes and those friends got new computers with new game id's and have been re-invited. I kept some of their old (now dead) games because they had their new Christmas room open before they crashed and I had been able to play their Christmas HOS's.

I should have at least 7 cards still showing red but they turned green while I was out the last couple of days. I am positive those are no longer active games. But ALL of them (every single card) are green

Very interesting [whistling to the tune of the Twilight Zone]

mdpetdoc
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,489 Posts

Re:All lights green?

[Post New]by mdpetdoc on Dec 31, 17 8:45 PM
Yes. They changed at the start of Castle Date January 1, 2018. I did a double take.

july1277
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
475 Posts

[Post New]by july1277 on Dec 31, 17 8:45 PM
At least it's not the theme from Jaws

silver_hawk
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,532 Posts

[Post New]by silver_hawk on Dec 31, 17 9:35 PM
mdpetdoc wrote:Yes. They changed at the start of Castle Date January 1, 2018. I did a double take.

Oh good. Glad I'm not going crazy. My head is still in a fog from being sick and wanted make sure I wasn't delusional, LOL

[Post New]by lanky46musician on Dec 31, 17 11:33 PM
Just went back and checked one of my PC games-yep, they're all green. Luckily, I keep track of when I first notice they are red.

I eliminated about 30 friends on my dandy donna game who had no room open and a red icon yesterday. I will eliminate the same ones on my DeeJay46 game in the next couple of days-well if they had been red.

Happy New Year!

GulfCoastGuppy
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,963 Posts

[Post New]by GulfCoastGuppy on Jan 1, 18 6:07 AM
It took my breath away this morning to see my friend's sweet little Mowgli face with a green light. He passed away in November. Rest in Peace dear Zacx

gohill
Stingray
Stingray
4,715 Posts

[Post New]by gohill on Jan 1, 18 6:54 AM
GulfCoastGuppy wrote:It took my breath away this morning to see my friend's sweet little Mowgli face with a green light. He passed away in November. Rest in Peace dear Zacx

I was a "tad" freaked out when I saw Robyn's games green ...

napoeon
Catfish
Catfish
1,565 Posts

[Post New]by napoeon on Jan 1, 18 6:55 AM
GulfCoastGuppy wrote:It took my breath away this morning to see my friend's sweet little Mowgli face with a green light. He passed away in November. Rest in Peace dear Zacx

Dear, sweet Ernie.....miss him....and Robyn

Edited on 01/01/2018 at 7:09:10 AM PST

Desertdruid
Manatee
Manatee
4,356 Posts

[Post New]by Desertdruid on Jan 2, 18 12:35 PM
Wow! Definitely cueing the Twilight Zone music!
RIP beloved friends.

Now I understand why all my red icons are green.
Thanks for posting.

SA__
Guppy
Guppy
149 Posts

[Post New]by SA__ on Jan 2, 18 12:51 PM
Have to say it disconcerted me for a while when I saw Robyn's games were green (not ready to remove them yet). I wondered if a family member had taken over her games and they were being played again but it seems that it was just a glitch and all the red symbols are now green.

Sa

Go to: