bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Sally's Studio forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on May 28, 10 12:05 AM
Welcome to Sally's Studio forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Sally's Studio players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Preparing for the games Badge

[Post New]by ZilchZippoZero on Jun 4, 10 7:22 PM
I can't figure out how to earn the "Preparing for the games" Badge at the Vancouver location. I've earned all the upgrades for the stations that you can get in this location but still no progress towards this badge. Has anyone got some tips for me?

eva338
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

Re:Welcome to Sally's Studio forum

[Post New]by eva338 on Jun 12, 10 9:36 AM
You have to complete the game and then go back when you have earned all the upgrades.

[Post New]by whine101 on Jul 6, 10 8:03 PM
What is the difference betweeen red hearts and yellow hearts. Do you need one or the other to get a perfect score?

[Post New]by Fifi_Fluff on Jul 10, 10 2:17 PM
Red Hearts are Happiness and Yellow Hearts are Patience. I believe the Yellow Hearts slow down the customers disappointment, i.e. take a little longer to break. When cashing out the clients, five full hearts of either colour still count as a 100% happy customer. Does that make sense?!

Edited on 07/10/2010 at 2:21:28 PM PST

[Post New]by redhead1987 on Aug 3, 10 10:43 PM
can anybody tell me when i get the extra helpers (besides the first thre) that i bought in the downloaded version

[Post New]by myrtis1102 on Apr 2, 11 9:08 AM
Hi. I have completed all stages with perfect scores and received all the trophies except for the bonus Cruise Ship and Bali stages. My question is, how do you enter those stages? There is nothing to click on anywhere to get to those premium stages or to win that trophy.

[Post New]by adivet on Jul 23, 11 3:47 PM
i've completed the game with expert scores in all levels and got most of the trophies. i've purchased all upgrades. but now, for the life of me i can't get ultimate scores even on the first studio (days 2,4,5)!
all clients leave with 5 hearts and there is always a waiting sit free.
what am I missing? this is doing my head in!!

I'm playing on iphone by the way...

Edited on 07/23/2011 at 3:55:12 PM PST

Go to: