bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Post any Sally's Studio technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on May 28, 10 1:32 AM
If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Frequent Crashing of Game
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the forums, or other tech savy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team. The forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly. If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

Re:Post any Sally's Studio technical issues here only

[Post New]by loverrr on Jun 2, 10 9:01 PM
I keep getting an error message that tells me to make sure my system is fully updated. My computor is only 5 months old. Any help?

[Post New]by Keshaluver85236 on Jun 25, 10 9:19 AM
When I play it sometimes goes slow. But it is just the game. My computer is fine. And then the game shuts down sometimes.

[Post New]by Jade4813 on Sep 14, 11 10:45 AM
I've been trying to replay the levels to get perfect scores. For the most part, it hasn't been a problem. However, I've replayed the second stage of...I think it's Cophenagen (?) at least six times. I've earned the Perfect score. But it's not registering it in the game or on the map.

bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on Sep 14, 11 1:24 PM
Hey Jade4813,

Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game to see if this helps? If the game is still not recognizing your Perfect score, you may want to get in touch with Tech Support so that our reps can take a deeper look into this. Thanks!

-bfgArnoStyx

[Post New]by Teoclaid on Dec 10, 11 10:08 AM
Hi. I am finding the Gold Trophy award resets itself to 0/1000 customers each time I play (sometimes it retains the info but haven't found the pattern!). I'm surely not meant to serve 1000 customers in a single sitting?!

I'm playing on iPhone.

Ta.

Edited on 12/10/2011 at 10:09:19 AM PST

[Post New]by NicholasLAranda on Jul 12, 12 5:06 PM
I got everything on the iPhone version (version 1.2) now how do I unlock the extra stuff?

All of the files are there in the game folders on the device, how do I activate them now that I have unlocked and achieved everything?

Go to: