?new game?

[Post New]by gilliandean on Dec 31, 17 11:14 PM
When was this game first issued?
It seems so familiar to me. I remember solving that first H.O. screen before. (the one with the letter with the object to be found printed in red)
or am I having a 'deja-vu' experience???

pennmom36
Clownfish
Clownfish
853 Posts

Re:?new game?

[Post New]by pennmom36 on Jan 3, 18 1:25 PM
@gilliandean

The Collector's Edition version was released on November 30, 2017. This is the Standard Edition version

FYI: The Collector's Edition has 14 Concept Art pictures, 7 Wallpapers, 4 Screensavers, 4 Music Soundtracks, re-playable Movie Videos, 6 re-playable Mini Games, 20 re-playable Hidden Object Scenes, 28 collectible Dominoes (unlocks special bonuses) 31 Morphing Objects, 23 Achievements to earn, a built in Strategy Guide and a Bonus Chapter

[Post New]by gilliandean on Jan 4, 18 10:58 PM
thanks for the informative answer BUT as I never even download COLLECTOR'S editions, that isn't where I played it before.
I know I played it at least a year ago (before I came to live here last March 2017)
lost and confused in CANADA

bfgArinelle
1,483 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArinelle on Jan 7, 18 1:17 PM
Hi gilliandean,

The release of Dark City: London and its Collector's Edition on the Big Fish Games site is the first release of this game. If you're a Big Fish Game Club member, it's possible that you may have gotten a chance to try out the beta of the game in the past, which could definitely explain it looking familiar.

Hope you are enjoying the game!

bfgArinelle

poppy45
Clownfish
Clownfish
834 Posts

[Post New]by poppy45 on Jan 8, 18 1:10 PM
played it before can't remember title but this game is very ho hum

Go to: