bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Interpol 2: Most Wanted forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Oct 25, 08 11:00 PM
Welcome to Interpol 2: Most Wanted forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Interpol 2: Most Wanted players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

M2D2
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

Re:Welcome to Interpol 2: Most Wanted forum

[Post New]by M2D2 on Dec 20, 08 11:25 PM
Anyone else think this game was really far too short? I was really into the cloak and daggerness of it, and liked the screens hues in the Interpol office and the cool effect when you found an object.

I was soooo disappointed when the game ended about 3.5 hours later. Is Interpol 1 just as short?

This is a great concept, it just needs some more length.

[Post New]by BlackKnight_UK on Jan 10, 09 10:14 AM
Having had complaints about the lengths of other games I'm making a point of reading the forums before buying games now.

This looked interesting but if you can finish in that short a time I'll be avoiding this.

M2D2
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by M2D2 on Jan 10, 09 1:54 PM
BlackKnight_UK wrote:Having had complaints about the lengths of other games I'm making a point of reading the forums before buying games now.

This looked interesting but if you can finish in that short a time I'll be avoiding this.

That's a good idea actually. I think I shall do so myself. Off to the Interpol 1 forum!

LilBit65
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by LilBit65 on Mar 19, 09 6:27 PM
I am addicted to both the Intorpol games. They may be short but after a while, and after I have played other games, I go back and play them again and again. The graphics are great the the hidden objects are really great.

[Post New]by TrueBlue8 on Oct 31, 09 12:29 AM
LilBit65 wrote:I am addicted to both the Intorpol games. They may be short but after a while, and after I have played other games, I go back and play them again and again. The graphics are great the the hidden objects are really great.

Hi, I notice you have finished Interpol 2. I usually don't do to bad at these games but for some reason I am stuck on lev 14 & can only find 9 of 10 hidden 2's. Can you help?

HasNazir
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,264 Posts

[Post New]by HasNazir on Nov 14, 09 5:56 PM
I've tried this game after buying the first one, but didn't buy it after competition from other games decided not to buy it, its good that they haven't ruined the game, but I just didn't want to go to old locations around the world such as Buckingham Palace etc, when it has a modern touch to it-prehaps a modern high tech building of some sort.

lisablue4369
Flounder
Flounder
2,105 Posts

[Post New]by lisablue4369 on Jun 16, 12 6:08 AM
this game is a buy for us. -doug & lisa

Go to: