dianatron
Guppy
Guppy
157 Posts

Face in Christmas room

[Post New]by dianatron on Jan 1, 18 5:23 AM
Hi, I am being a complete 'dork', but I can't see how to get my avatar into the top left hand corner of my Christmas room, can anyone help please??

Dhyaniland
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,074 Posts

Re:Face in Christmas room

[Post New]by Dhyaniland on Jan 1, 18 5:48 AM
My Avatar doesn't appear in my own games (I've got 13 Castles going) but I can see my Friends' Avatars while visiting their Rooms. So I don't think you're missing something!

You can, however, Edit the name of your Christmas Room(s) if you like, with your own name and maybe a message. Many of my Friends have a Christmas or New Year's message. Just click on the Off button on the bottom middle of either or both of your Christmas Rooms (one at a time, of course) then go up to the upper left and you will see a pencil. Click on that and Edit away!

Don't forget to change back to the NEW Christmas Room when you're done, so all your Friends can visit the 3 HO Scenes therein.

Hope this helps, and HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

XXOO ~ Dhyani

And you can Edit the names on each and every Private Room you have.

[Post New]by Susanna502 on Jan 1, 18 10:29 AM
Now I really feel like a dork. It hadn't registered in my oh-so-tired brain that the avatar isn't there in my Christmas room two. I don't know if it was never there or just one day disappeared.

Anyone else?

[Post New]by lanky46musician on Jan 1, 18 11:02 AM
I know that your avatar's name was never there, but I never paid attention to the actual avatar. My guess is that it wasn't there either.

[Post New]by Susanna502 on Jan 1, 18 11:05 AM
I guess all the wonderful things to look at in the new room created a sensory overload that allowed us all to ignore the missing avatar.

[Post New]by lanky46musician on Jan 1, 18 11:07 AM
It's not there on any of your rooms.

[Post New]by Susanna502 on Jan 1, 18 5:39 PM
Well, now I'm really embarrassed.

Sharp_Eye574363
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,845 Posts

Face in Christmas room

[Post New]by Sharp_Eye574363 on Jan 1, 18 6:40 PM
dianatron wrote:Hi, I am being a complete 'dork', but I can't see how to get my avatar into the top left hand corner of my Christmas room, can anyone help please??

That was one of the things I asked about when I first started playing. The answer is, you can't put your avatar in your own rooms. Your friends see your avatar in your room when they visit it, just like you see your friends avatars when you visit them. That's just the way it works.

As lanky46musician and Dhyaniland said, you can edit the name of your room though.

Edited on 01/01/2018 at 6:42:23 PM PST

dianatron
Guppy
Guppy
157 Posts

[Post New]by dianatron on Jan 17, 18 11:12 AM
Thanx all, don't feel quite such splinter now! Di

Go to: