Magic Miser Completed !!! On New Years Day !!!

[Post New]by Gr3asyHalfling on Jan 1, 18 6:06 AM
I am very thrilled to say that I have now completed this just under 10 minutes ago... And I have collected , so far 930 diamonds as well.. I am going for the 1000 of them, and no doubt I will get them too, and I do not "buy" them, it is much more fun collecting them in the game .. HaPpY NeW YeAr People !!

Edited on 01/01/2018 at 6:17:54 AM PST

sbaker2318
Manatee
Manatee
4,187 Posts

Re:Magic Miser Completed !!! On New Years Day !!!

[Post New]by sbaker2318 on Jan 1, 18 7:15 AM
WOOHOO!!! Congrats!

betslou41
Clownfish
Clownfish
951 Posts

Magic Miser Completed !!! On New Years Day !!!

[Post New]by betslou41 on Jan 1, 18 8:12 AM
Gr3asyHalfling wrote: I am very thrilled to say that I have now completed this just under 10 minutes ago... And I have collected , so far 930 diamonds as well.. I am going for the 1000 of them, and no doubt I will get them too, and I do not "buy" them, it is much more fun collecting them in the game .. HaPpY NeW YeAr People !!

Congrats !!! I won mine last December, and II know what it takes to stay with it !!!
Good job,
Betslou41

[Post New]by Gr3asyHalfling on Jan 1, 18 8:14 AM
Awwww shucks, me all bashful !!!

fedakski
Guppy
Guppy
156 Posts

[Post New]by fedakski on Jan 1, 18 8:18 AM
Had to look this one up, had no idea which one it was...way to go!!! I figure I should be able to complete mine in the year 2021...I'm still not even half way to the 2nd level

playingthegame
Stingray
Stingray
4,895 Posts

[Post New]by playingthegame on Jan 1, 18 9:54 AM
Well done! This is not an easy one to accomplish

Shawkn
Clownfish
Clownfish
754 Posts

[Post New]by Shawkn on Jan 1, 18 10:06 AM
Congratulations and I salute your determination! Well Done!!!

mamarose1900
Flounder
Flounder
2,190 Posts

[Post New]by mamarose1900 on Jan 1, 18 12:41 PM
Congratulations! That's a tough one. I recently finished level 2. Level 3 will take a while.

Have fun stormin' the castle!

[Post New]by Gr3asyHalfling on Jan 1, 18 1:25 PM
You guys are all very kind indeed, !!!

Sharp_Eye574363
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,845 Posts

[Post New]by Sharp_Eye574363 on Jan 1, 18 2:11 PM
Wow! Congratulations! That is a tough one indeed! I'm still 11,000 away from the second cup so it will be quite a while for me too! Well done!!!

AuntieRoo
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,393 Posts

[Post New]by AuntieRoo on Jan 1, 18 2:17 PM
That is an amazing achievement Well done.

tennco
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,001 Posts

[Post New]by tennco on Jan 1, 18 2:36 PM
Congrats! I just finished the wizard achievment so now I’m working on this one. I’m half way to the 50000 so I have a ways to go.

Furuli
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

[Post New]by Furuli on Jan 1, 18 4:17 PM
Congrats!!!! I am also working on that one so I know how much dedication it takes. I passed the 2. level in December thanks to my great friends who been gifting me Ice Breath. Thank you all so much, and specially thank you to Liz, I could not have done this without your help

Happy New Year
REAL

july1277
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
475 Posts

[Post New]by july1277 on Jan 2, 18 11:19 AM
What did you do to complete this achievement?

gtminer
Clownfish
Clownfish
812 Posts

[Post New]by gtminer on Jan 2, 18 12:57 PM
july1277 wrote:What did you do to complete this achievement?

I know the question was directed at me, but thought I'd share with you what I did to earn the achievement.

I crafted for shards. I went to the list of the items that sharded for 25 or greater. I then selected ones for each type of stamp. I then tried to select ones that only required 2 items to craft, not counting the items that were very easy for me to get such as the Cursed Doll as I had a daily asking for the Fancy Ornament. I would then put one item on my wish list such as the Steam Tool or the Hyena's Chain. I also put up stamps on my wish list to help prevent me from running too low. I did the puzzles 3 times a day requesting the components for the items I needed to craft and an egg. I didn't win the egg frequently, but I was sure happy when I did.

Max level friends have an abundance of white, blue, and green stamps that they are very happy to gift. I would caution using or at least limiting the use of Unique Stamps as even max levels dont have an unlimited supply of these.

I have a couple of friends who now put the Ice Breath on their wish list which wasn't available when I was working on this achievement. It is a crafted item, but it only cost me 290 coin to gift it to them.

Howdah
Herring
Herring
363 Posts

[Post New]by Howdah on Jan 5, 18 11:52 AM
Wow! That is great! I think I will get the remaining almost 500 for level 2 of Magic Miser sometime this week. I have not really been working on it during WE and CC. Will work on it more seriously after WE closes, but not stressing out over it. Maybe will complete it on New Years 2021.

Go to: