won't run

[Post New]by auntiealoha on Jan 1, 18 9:46 AM
I purchased this game and now it will not run. Shows an error.pLplease fix/
Thank you
Auntie aLOHA

Re:won't run

[Post New]by ladydi_58 on Jan 7, 18 4:51 PM
i purchased this game after I tried the demo. I had no problems playing the demo but as soon as I purchased it, when I hit the play icon the screen went black and all you could see was the blue arrow. then I got a lua error code. I have deleted the game and then redownloaded only to show the same error code and the same problem. I would like my money back or a replacement game or fix this game. I am an advid player of big fish games and have spent a lot of money in the years so its disappointing when you cant get a game to work properly after purchasing it. diane, texas

bfgArinelle
1,483 Posts

Re:won't run

[Post New]by bfgArinelle on Jan 8, 18 1:33 PM
Hi auntiealoha and ladydi_58,

Thank you for your patience while awaiting a reply. It sounds like an error message is coming up when playing. For ladydi_58, it's a LUA error. Let's see if we can get things working better with some troubleshooting.

Depending on the error coming up, there can be different causes. If it's a LUA error in both cases, this error can come up when something has gone wrong to stop the computer from accurately running the game's files. Uninstalling and reinstalling are usually the best remedy for this, and we can also try running the game as an Administrator. Steps for these options can be found here:

Uninstall and Reinstall a Game
Run Game as Administrator

If these steps do not resolve the issue, please send a message to our Technical Support Team for further help, including a replacement game when appropriate.

When it comes to technical issues with games, our Moderator Team asks that these issues be reported in the designated Tech Issues thread for the game in question. This helps us keep things organized on the forums so we can accurately track issues and efficiently answer questions related to technical concerns. For this game, that thread can be found here:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for The Unseen Fears: Outlive Collector's Edition here.

Since the contents of this thread are related to technical issues, I'm going to go ahead and lock it. Please post any additional concerns in the above thread, or contact one of our Moderators by PM. We'll be happy to everything we can to help.

bfgArinelle

Go to: