Emmzy500
Squid
Squid
67 Posts

Need ONE more snowglobe!

[Post New]by Emmzy500 on Jan 1, 18 11:08 AM
I just got 15 silver snow globes, not one was the last one I need so I am feeling a little discouraged! There is still just over 18 days left so I still have time, I would just like it now of course haha! I wish you could ask for them on your friends list! CC is going well, I may struggle with tomorrows one of beating Anabel at dice 3 times! I struggle with her more than the others most the time xD Good luck to you all on your games! Are you missing any snow globes, snowmen, stockings or tree's? If so I hope you find them soon!

Re:Need ONE more snowglobe!

[Post New]by lanky46musician on Jan 1, 18 11:13 AM
You're not the only one who needed that last silver globe. I got mine on one of y PC games, but my step-daughter didn't on her iOS game. I'm nowhere near on my other 2 games.

Good luck,
DeeJay46

Emmzy500
Squid
Squid
67 Posts

[Post New]by Emmzy500 on Jan 1, 18 11:17 AM
lanky46musician wrote:You're not the only one who needed that last silver globe. I got mine on one of y PC games, but my step-daughter didn't on her iOS game. I'm nowhere near on my other 2 games.

Good luck,
DeeJay46

I need the Fireplace one, the first on the list, I have over 30 of that carousel one. I loved it at first and thought it was so pretty, not so much now! My mum has everything so I need to catch her up haha! Good luck to you both too! Thank you

mamarose1900
Flounder
Flounder
2,190 Posts

[Post New]by mamarose1900 on Jan 1, 18 12:26 PM
Hang in there. It is frustrating when you get the same ones over and over. Eventually, though, those last ones drop. Good luck in it being sooner rather than later.

Have fun stormin' the castle!

Emmzy500
Squid
Squid
67 Posts

[Post New]by Emmzy500 on Jan 1, 18 12:46 PM
mamarose1900 wrote:Hang in there. It is frustrating when you get the same ones over and over. Eventually, though, those last ones drop. Good luck in it being sooner rather than later.

Have fun stormin' the castle!

Thank you! I hope it is really soon too! Have fun with your game too

catlady162
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by catlady162 on Jan 1, 18 8:57 PM
I need the 1st silver snow globe on the list also. Have everything else but can't get that one to drop. Hopefully soon. Afraid Buddy, my cat, hasn't helped much - he chases everything!!

Emmzy500
Squid
Squid
67 Posts

[Post New]by Emmzy500 on Jan 2, 18 2:35 AM
catlady162 wrote:I need the 1st silver snow globe on the list also. Have everything else but can't get that one to drop. Hopefully soon. Afraid Buddy, my cat, hasn't helped much - he chases everything!!

I wish pets/ friends could give you them! I see some people in my friends list who need some I have many dupes of and would love to help them! No such thing at the moment though. I hope you find yours soon! Good luck!

Go to: