connection

[Post New]by normanemith on Jan 1, 18 6:08 PM
Why does it say "not connected to server" when I try to play this game?

Re:connection

[Post New]by Fred_just_Fred on Jan 2, 18 2:26 PM
See the thread, below, called "SAD VERY SAD, etc." There is a problem with the game itself. Hopefully bfgBeruna will get the attention of people that can fix this? I, likewise am disappointed that the game is currently "broken." I hope bfgBeruna will let us know the status.

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Jan 3, 18 2:04 PM
Hello normanemith,

Welcome to the forums! I definitely understand wanting to know why this particular game is displaying that message at the moment. I've followed up and it appears that we haven't yet received more information regarding this reported issue. I've double checked and it appears that the game is still unable to connect to that server and provides the message reported here.

While we don't have that information, I do know that the appropriate teams were made aware of this issue and as soon as they provide us more details or information, one of our moderators would be happy to follow up here to help players further. Thank you for understanding and for your patience while the right teams look into this.

bfgIlinalta

DebbyM123
Guppy
Guppy
194 Posts

[Post New]by DebbyM123 on Feb 27, 18 6:55 PM
bfgIlinalta, it is now February 27th and nothing has been done yet. You guys also have not replied to our inquiries with a follow up message about this server error. As your loyal game players, I think it is only right that we be told what is going on.

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Feb 28, 18 3:53 PM
Hello DebbyM123,

It appears that I've been able to answer this request in a different thread here: SAD VERY SAD!! GONE!! Where is Nightfall: An Edgar Allan Poe Mystery ? ? ?.

To summarize, the Forum Moderation team has recently been given the information that due to unforeseen circumstances, Nightfall: An Edgar Allan Poe Mystery is no longer available. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience and have updated our announcement about this game below:

An Important Announcement Regarding Nightfall: An Edgar Allan Poe Mystery-Updated February 28, 2018

Since the game is no longer available and this is discussing that issue, I am going to lock this thread. Players are encouraged to create new threads to discuss this decision if they would like, and we only ask that players try to maintain a single thread for that purpose if they would like to do so.

Players with recent purchases in this specific game are encouraged to contact our Customer Support Team with details of what has occurred and the purchases that were recently made. Our Reps will be sure to get back in touch as soon as they can.

Thank you for your time and understanding. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

Go to: