MargieB
Salmon
Salmon
2,658 Posts

WALKTHROUGH for PuppetShow: Souls of the Innocent Collector's Edition Posted on the Big Fish Blog

[Post New]by MargieB on May 28, 10 12:00 PM
Hello Dear Fishies,

We know that some of you had trouble accessing the built-in strategy guide for the game so we decided to post it up on the blog. Hopefully the issue with the SG will be fixed soon.

Please use the link below to access the walkthrough for the Collector's Edition.

PuppetShow: Souls of the Innocent Collector's Edition Walkthrough

Hope this helps!

Thanks,

MargieB

Edited on 05/28/2010 at 12:37:32 PM PST

Re:WALKTHROUGH for PuppetShow: Souls of the Innocent Collector's Edition Posted on the Big Fish B

[Post New]by snicers48 on May 28, 10 12:25 PM
Link is no good.

MargieB
Salmon
Salmon
2,658 Posts

Re:WALKTHROUGH for PuppetShow: Souls of the Innocent Collector's Edition Posted on the Big Fish

[Post New]by MargieB on May 28, 10 12:29 PM
snicers48 wrote:Link is no good.

You can click on the link now to go straight to the walkthrough.

Good Luck!

MargieB

Edited on 05/28/2010 at 12:40:15 PM PST

care___916
Clownfish
Clownfish
988 Posts

Re:WALKTHROUGH for PuppetShow: Souls of the Innocent Collector's Edition Posted on the Big Fish

[Post New]by care___916 on May 30, 10 2:28 PM

Thanks again Margie!!!!

I was hoping we would get your expertise here LOL. I need it.

Now I will purchase this game.

Care

[Post New]by daltx75098 on Jun 5, 10 5:35 AM
I followed the walkthrough in the order shown
on the picture and it didn't work. I also did what
one of the suggestions said: first row 123, second
row 4 5 then one. Didn't work either. I am stuck
on the owl and need help.

Thanks,
Rebekah

Edited on 06/05/2010 at 5:35:35 AM PST

dogfish12
Stingray
Stingray
4,579 Posts

[Post New]by dogfish12 on Jun 8, 10 12:31 PM
Thank you very much. I gave up on trying to fix it. Sad for a CE, but then, I could not choose to wait!

Re:WALKTHROUGH for PuppetShow: Souls of the Innocent Collector's Edition Posted on the Big Fis

[Post New]by panda_checkers on Jun 10, 10 2:35 PM
daltx75098 wrote:I followed the walkthrough in the order shown
on the picture and it didn't work. I also did what
one of the suggestions said: first row 123, second
row 4 5 then one. Didn't work either. I am stuck
on the owl and need help.

Thanks,
Rebekah

[Post New]by panda_checkers on Jun 10, 10 2:38 PM
Rebekah,
I,m stuck on the owl--did you find a solution?
Thanks, Judie

[Post New]by mary_louis on Jun 22, 10 4:24 PM
I'am stuck on the owl ????

TAPESTRY
Seahorse
Seahorse
39 Posts

[Post New]by TAPESTRY on Jun 22, 10 10:48 PM
I cannot get the rune from the owl - put 2 pieces of page that were missing in the book. Clicked the 6 symbols in the right order. Made sure the symbols were off before clicking. Nothing happens!!! Help!!! Thanks

[Post New]by mary_louis on Jun 23, 10 7:50 PM
I DID ALL THE BUTTONS ON THE OWL THE RIGHT WAY THAT IS IN THE WALKTHROUGH BUT NOTHING HAPPENS I'AM STUCK !!!!

[Post New]by spankerbaba on Jun 26, 10 12:57 PM
hi!

i am stuck, i don't know where to find a wrench to unscrew the nuts!

please help!

thanks!

stormy_1962
Squid
Squid
60 Posts

[Post New]by stormy_1962 on Jul 8, 10 6:18 AM
Thanks Margie because I am so stuck in the collectors edition of the extra content. And need some help getting throught that

[Post New]by smartlady61 on Jul 12, 10 8:11 PM
Is there a walkthrough for the standard verision of PuppetShow: Souls of the Innocent not collector's edition?

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Jul 13, 10 5:04 AM
smartlady61 wrote:Is there a walkthrough for the standard verision of PuppetShow: Souls of the Innocent not collector's edition?
Yes, in the appropriate forum.

[Post New]by Chrymsen on Jul 22, 10 1:35 PM
Did you ever get your answer, I have been stuck here a while, went away from the game just to see if I was simply tired and missed it, but then went through Walkthrough detail by detail, and it tells you to use the wrench but not where you picked it up. I am close to simply uninstalling, but really want to finish...Thank you so much, hope you can help!

spankerbaba wrote:hi!

i am stuck, i don't know where to find a wrench to unscrew the nuts!

please help!

thanks!

[Post New]by chrysalyst on Jul 25, 10 12:30 PM
ANSWER FOR OWL: The Owl's symbols do NOT reset if you click out of the scene and click back in. You MUST ensure that you manually reset all symbols if the wrong combo was pressed. Make sure all symbols are "lighter" brown before proceeding with the combo again. I stay stuck on this for over 2 hours, knowing I was pressing the right buttons....until I realized that since I didn't enter the right combo the first time (or some symbols may have already been pressed to throw us off!), i had to ensure that they were reset.

Hope this helps.

bevy814
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by bevy814 on Sep 21, 10 9:19 AM
i have been trying to reset the owl for days, can some one help

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Sep 21, 10 9:22 AM
Press each feather in turn and see if it goes dark or light. If it's dark, the outline of the shape will 'glow'.
You want all feathers light, so if it goes dark, press it again.

Do the six presses to solve the puzzle when all feathers are light.

bevy814
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by bevy814 on Sep 21, 10 9:36 AM
is the sequence for the owl different if you don't have the collector's edition? I have tried everything and can't get pass that d@*!& owl. lol

Go to: