SweetNellyBly
Guppy
Guppy
198 Posts

So many questions!

[Post New]by SweetNellyBly on Jan 2, 18 12:00 AM
I'm on level 41 (love/hate this game), id 68771
1) Will I ever get to complete; Canyon, Frozen Town and Labyrinth? At one time I had most of the quests completed then BF did an update and wiped out my progress and I quit the game but eventually came back ?
2) I have worked several quests in Samarkand then all of a sudden it was locked, after notice that game would no longer be updated/supported. Can I expect it to open again?
3) What do you do about the constant requirement of rubies/coin to update; the Golden Idol, the Magic Well and the Shelter?
4) Final for now, how many will continue to play?
Thanks

Deborah48
Squid
Squid
64 Posts

Re:So many questions!

[Post New]by Deborah48 on Jan 2, 18 7:05 AM
Hey,

I will try to answer some of your questions. First you are lucky to even have portals open to do things, but just note that when you do finish them and you can finish them they will close forever. If it were me I would not update the golden idol. The shelter and magic well are better. I will continue to play as I think its fun even without the update. There is still plenty to do. Hope this was helpful, Deborah

SweetNellyBly
Guppy
Guppy
198 Posts

[Post New]by SweetNellyBly on Jan 2, 18 12:01 PM
Thanks Deborah! I will play on

Amerzone
Clownfish
Clownfish
930 Posts

[Post New]by Amerzone on Jan 8, 18 7:37 AM
When my golden idol notifies me that I can update for more coins it won't let me collect coins anymore unless I update. Seems I'm forced to update.

sophies_mom
Herring
Herring
320 Posts

[Post New]by sophies_mom on Jan 8, 18 6:10 PM
Amerzone wrote:When my golden idol notifies me that I can update for more coins it won't let me collect coins anymore unless I update. Seems I'm forced to update.

Yep, that's the way it works. The well & shelter are the same.

Amerzone
Clownfish
Clownfish
930 Posts

[Post New]by Amerzone on Jan 9, 18 6:04 PM
Thanks Sophies_mom

[Post New]by livestreamingtv on Jan 9, 18 6:34 PM

Edited on 01/15/2018 at 10:02:57 AM PST

Go to: