nanafraser
Minnow
Minnow
252 Posts

BF & Devs Listen To Fishes

[Post New]by nanafraser on Jan 2, 18 1:56 AM
Id say the majority of fishes don't like the creepiness of these games so why do they keep coming? Are the forum not read by them? They must be cause they delete ones they don't approve of!

j62janet
Clownfish
Clownfish
638 Posts

Re:BF & Devs Listen To Fishes

[Post New]by j62janet on Jan 6, 18 9:50 AM
I do agree with you, I'd like more light hearted games, but not silly games, I don't like Match 3, and I don't like Time management.
Good luck with the thread

bfgArinelle
1,483 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArinelle on Jan 7, 18 1:21 PM
Hi nanafraser and j62janet,

Thank you for sharing your thoughts about the types of games you enjoy seeing. We always love hearing back from our players about what they like (and what they don't) when it comes to games. We strive to release games that appeal to a wide variety of players, including those who enjoy darker storylines. That way our players will have something to look forward to if a particular new release isn't exactly their cup of tea.

I'll be happy to pass along your feedback. Hope you're having a lovely day! Happy gaming, all!

bfgArinelle

[Post New]by MrsMussar on Jan 7, 18 3:04 PM
Not everyone has the same tastes. I LOVE a good creepy story. I love Stephen King and I love a nice scary game. Different people have different tastes and Big Fish does a great job of catering to everyone - keep up the good work!

Debnfla
Herring
Herring
336 Posts

[Post New]by Debnfla on Jan 15, 18 10:24 AM
I love the scary, creepy games as well.

Go to: