ending the game

[Post New]by sandybeach73 on May 28, 10 7:53 PM
There doesn't seem to be an end to this game. I've been trying to "win" for several hours - the last goal is to make everyone happy, which I've done several times, but then nothing happens. I've run out of space to put even a single tree so there really isn't anything left I can do, but yet the last goal still remains unattained. Kind of frustrating...

Re:ending the game

[Post New]by callanetics on Feb 15, 12 10:28 PM
I'm not there yet but when I get that $100,000 monument I'm done as far as I'm concerned.

Lavender101
Guppy
Guppy
165 Posts

[Post New]by Lavender101 on Mar 9, 12 2:37 PM
This is where the game falls short IMO. I've made everyone happy (no sad people) and I have installed the $100,000 globe monument, yet there was no recognition whatsoever for either of these two huge accomplishments. The game just continues with the goal listed as "make everyone happy", and there's nothing else to do and no more room to build, so now what? It felt rather unsatisfying after all I had done.

This game's potential may have been realized if the strategy aspect was better met with scenario's rather than goals, with a final grand scenario that ends the game. Just sayin'.

Edited on 03/09/2012 at 2:42:07 PM PST

[Post New]by laurapalmer2 on May 18, 14 2:00 AM
i agree! i was done with this game in 2-3 hrs achieving all the objectives... way too short to finish the whole game... i want my money back!

Go to: