bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Antique Road Trip USA forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on May 29, 10 12:05 AM
Welcome to Antique Road Trip USA forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Antique Road Trip USA players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

keximo
Squid
Squid
78 Posts

Re:Welcome to Antique Road Trip USA forum

[Post New]by keximo on May 30, 10 2:53 AM
Have a problem with the 25 hats. repeatedly stuck on the last one (behind the mandoline on top of the koala bear. Clicking and clicking, always get red Xes and it won't catch. hont button several times; it's the one and doesn't want to release.
keximo

[Post New]by mothership1 on Jun 22, 10 6:59 PM
I purchased Antique Road Show and it will not play on my computer. I have checked requirements and it should play. Any suggestions?

[Post New]by sueh12 on Jun 23, 10 4:51 PM
I downloaded it and it won't play on mine either. All other games have no issues.

[Post New]by sidekickfan on Jul 5, 10 5:21 PM
after i collect the items, how do i get money. and where is the tutorial to show me how to play the game

[Post New]by blueridgeannie on Jul 20, 10 6:49 PM
First scene at train station, after I've found all the objects what's supposed to happen? There's money and there are customers but I don't know what to do with them or how to get to the next screen.

[Post New]by Varobin on Feb 12, 13 8:54 PM
Help..I am new at this. I have filled a store and am in "mini games", I just keep reaping these games, completed ones keep coming up. What comes next and how do I get there?

[Post New]by Varobin on Feb 12, 13 8:58 PM
I agree there is no tutorial or guide to this ame on how to advance. What do you do with the store. I haven't seen a train station!

[Post New]by Linda3023139 on Jun 12, 13 10:45 PM
I have played the game the game twice on my Ipad and have not used the Hint button but am unable to get the "reward" in achievements within the game or in game center. How do you get that 10 points and the item for the store?

Go to: