LanaPook
Guppy
Guppy
127 Posts

level 3

[Post New]by LanaPook on Jan 2, 18 5:13 AM
I don't play these games often. Where is the code for the panel with red buttons? Ready to give up already.

Re:level 3

[Post New]by codfish1 on Jan 2, 18 5:25 AM
open the curtains different widths with remote each time check the lock. click on the square that is covered by a shadow

[Post New]by tigerlily142 on Jan 2, 18 9:51 AM
I did what codfish1 said but it still did't do anything.

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

[Post New]by Valdy on Jan 2, 18 9:55 AM
Don't just remember the darker buttons from the 3 different opening of the curtains and then click them all at the same time, but press each dark button that shows separately with each opening of the curtains. At least, that worked for me.

Oh, and start pressing the button that appears dark with the smallest opening of the curtain, and then do the next 2 openings.

Edited on 01/02/2018 at 9:56:31 AM PST

LanaPook
Guppy
Guppy
127 Posts

[Post New]by LanaPook on Jan 2, 18 10:28 AM
Works Thanks!

singin
Seahorse
Seahorse
34 Posts

[Post New]by singin on Jan 3, 18 10:35 AM
Valdy, what am I doing wrong. I clicked button #3 at the top, then clicked it again on the 2nd opening along with button #2 on the last row; on 3rd opening I clicked button #4, bottom row and 4th button above it since both were in the shadow. Help! I love Mortimer games but this one has me baffled and I'm just getting started. I have tried for two days to get the window to open so I can get the last part of the key.

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

[Post New]by Valdy on Jan 3, 18 10:52 AM
Singin, you only press 1 button each time. You don't press the same button twice.

singin
Seahorse
Seahorse
34 Posts

[Post New]by singin on Jan 3, 18 9:40 PM
I touched the buttons twice because 1,2,3, will not open the curtain. Did as you suggested but still getting the same result. Now what?

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

[Post New]by Valdy on Jan 4, 18 12:17 AM
1, 2, 3 are not the buttons to press. I think the first button to press was number 3. And number 8 was one of the buttons, if I remember correctly. What you should do is replay that level, then open the curtain - one slot at a time, and at the same time check out the safe and see which button is in the shadows, and click on it. Then open the curtains further and check out which button is then in the shadows, and click on it, and then open the curtains a third time and click on the button in the shadow.

To be honest, I am not sure now whether you click them all at the same time or one at the time when you open the curtains each time. Just try both ways. I hope you manage to open the safe.

BTW, is there not a help or skip button for this?

Edited on 01/04/2018 at 12:18:23 AM PST

Go to: