[Post New]by Sheria on Jan 2, 18 11:41 AM
Any suggestions to get 3 stars?

NetRook
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

Re:Level 25

[Post New]by NetRook on Jan 9, 18 10:23 PM
I have 3 gold on all levels except 25. Best I can do is 2 stars.
Any help would be appreciated!!

NetRook
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by NetRook on Jan 10, 18 12:00 PM
I got it, no worries.

[Post New]by dreamweaver1077 on Jan 12, 18 1:58 PM
how??

plat1098
Minnow
Minnow
208 Posts

[Post New]by plat1098 on Jan 15, 18 2:20 PM
I'd like to know also. Played this multiple times and the one YouTube vid on this shows only one star. My best time so far: 6:49. Some things I tried so far: not upgrading camp until after first bridge, using fast resources one time to get the food for the sword, upgrading to three and using speed bonus other times. There's too many additional things to do--you have to know in advance how much more you need. That's not really fun in my opinion, it gets to be a drag in this and other levels. If I improve my time to gold, I'll post how I did it, unless someone else came across it first.

Hammhocks
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by Hammhocks on Feb 2, 18 7:45 AM
I actually got 3 stars with time to spare! I'm going to do the best I can to explain how I did it.

***I used the EXTRA WORKER bonus... UNTIL... I had the quarry AND the gold mine built and upgraded. Once those were both upgraded, I used the "faster resources" bonus and concentrated on collecting stone and gold for the duration of that bonus. After that, I went back to using the "extra worker" bonus. (Keep an eye on the bonus bar and don't let it sit, idle, at full.)

I did NOT upgrade the camp, one level, until I cleared the gold chest.
Collect from the wood and gold chests whenever they become available. (Especially at the beginning.)
I let the food "pile up" before gathering, unless I absolutely needed it.
I upgraded the "farm" right before I got to the gold chest and again right after opening the green portal.
I upgraded the camp again right before I got to the wood warehouse (top right).
Next I opened the blue portal and started working my way to the quarry, collecting stone at the warehouse and collecting mana at the well.
Upgrade the quarry as soon as possible.
After that I worked my way to the gold mine and upgraded it fully.
Once that is done, use the "faster resources" bonus and concentrate on collecting stone and gold. ***Hint: while the "faster resources" bonus is still going, the "extra worker" bonus should become available. Use it. You'll have 4 workers for a little bit while the "faster resource" bonus is still going.
You can start working on the "giant" and "sword" as soon as you have resources available.

I hope this helps. Good luck!

Edited on 02/02/2018 at 7:47:00 AM PST

tmahler
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by tmahler on Feb 11, 18 9:21 AM
Thank you, thank you, thank you Hammhocks!!!! I tried this level many times and your solution finally helped me get gold!

Go to: