Stuck in the Nursery

[Post New]by HappyGrammy on May 29, 10 11:18 AM
I have played this game all the way through once with no problems, now everytime I play it I get stuck in the Nursery, I need to find the moonhat or mooncap can't remember which it is called, I clicked on the hint button and all it does is encircle the light to the right and above the bed, but there is nothing there. Can anyone help me??? PLEASE????

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

Re:Stuck in the Nursery

[Post New]by prpldva on May 29, 10 10:28 PM
Hi HappyGrammy! WElcome to the forums!

The moonhat is at the foot of the wildcat lower left.....

there is a screenshot here:

http://www.bigfishgames.com/blog/haunted-manor-lord-of-mirrors-walkthrough/#9

Stuck in the Nursery

[Post New]by mzvirleyc55 on Jun 12, 10 8:51 PM
HappyGrammy wrote:I have played this game all the way through once with no problems, now everytime I play it I get stuck in the Nursery, I need to find the moonhat or mooncap can't remember which it is called, I clicked on the hint button and all it does is encircle the light to the right and above the bed, but there is nothing there. Can anyone help me??? PLEASE????
cant find the star

Stuck in the Nursery

[Post New]by mzvirleyc55 on Jun 13, 10 6:55 AM
mzvirleyc55 wrote:
HappyGrammy wrote:I have played this game all the way through once with no problems, now everytime I play it I get stuck in the Nursery, I need to find the moonhat or mooncap can't remember which it is called, I clicked on the hint button and all it does is encircle the light to the right and above the bed, but there is nothing there. Can anyone help me??? PLEASE????
cant find the star
stuck cant find the star to shade the lamp

SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,357 Posts

Re:Stuck in the Nursery

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on Jun 13, 10 11:25 AM
Remove the doll's head from the fan on the dresser. The fan will blow some papers away and you'll find the star.

Go to: