HighlandMax
Manatee
Manatee
3,824 Posts

The Spring Connecting Puzzle

[Post New]by HighlandMax on May 29, 10 1:13 PM
Don't know about the rest of you who have played this puzzle, but the walkthrough is wrong on the solution, I also went to gamezebo and looked at their solution, it's wrong too. I don't really want to skip this puzzle for the mere reason that I know there has to be a right way, but, I can't find it. Most aggrivating, because I generally like puzzles like this one. I'll try a few more times, and if I should get it, I'll edit this post with the solution.
I wasn't aware that this is an old game, but, I am enjoying it.

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

Re:The Spring Connecting Puzzle

[Post New]by prpldva on May 29, 10 1:23 PM
Max- try it again. the solution is correct in the walkthrough... This puzzle is random so your solution may vary a bit, but it should be similar.

The game just came out the end of March.

Edited on 05/29/2010 at 1:36:42 PM PST

HighlandMax
Manatee
Manatee
3,824 Posts

[Post New]by HighlandMax on May 30, 10 5:07 PM
Thanks Prpldva, when I replay the game, I'll try your suggestion. I really want to be able to solve it.

There was another puzzle, towards the very end, where you had to place colored gems of different shapes. The game help instructions said you could only place like colors or shapes, next to another gem of the same color or shape. But, that didn't work either. It said, " Or " shape, not " And " shape. I tried putting like shapes next to each other, and it wouldn't always take it.

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on May 30, 10 5:15 PM
That one is also random so difficult to give a solution;

these connections can be made for example

a blue triangle can connect to any triangle or any blue symbol

\ - blue square - blue triangle - red triangle-/
\................................................................../
\ - red square --------------red circle--------/

forgive the crude drawing...

Mamalita
Clownfish
Clownfish
634 Posts

[Post New]by Mamalita on May 31, 10 9:20 PM
I tried the spring puzzle several times before completing it. You have to have the shortest distance possible. It does work. I got frustrated with several of the puzzles near the end, it's getting late and I'm getting tired.

Go to: